Lineup 2020 vs 2021 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lineup 2020 vs 2021

I’m pretty confident in our WRs now, can’t wait to monitor the OLine moving forward.

As far as the free agent signings:

Coleman vs Needham will be a battle and I expect Coleman to win. I don't see Holland being drafted to play nickel. He will be our FS. If he can beat out McCain immediately maybe McCain is in play at nickel but I think he stays at FS as a backup.

Fuller, McKinney, Skura, Sanders, and Palardy should all be starters.

Brown and Doaks should be the short yardage backs.

For the draft picks:

Waddle, Phillips, and Eichenberg should all play significant minutes if not be outright starters. Holland has a lot of potential but he needs to learn the playbook and how to call the defense. That is a tall order for a rookie. TE's have a tough transition to the NFL but I think Long replaces Smythe in a hurry (and maybe jumps Sheehan on depth chart). He is a pretty solid traditional type TE from a good program.

P.S. Could we please stop with this nonsense that Iggy is a slot CB and Grant is a slot WR?

The oline is still full of unknowns. We all want that lineup to work, with Kindley at one guard spot, Hunt at another, and Eichenberg at tackle. Kindley fell off a cliff sometime around the midpoint of last season and who knows what hes going to look like, Hunt we've never seen play a down as a guard, and Eichenberg is a rookie. Wouldn't consider the odds to be great that they'll all return.

Back
Top Bottom