Lionel Dotson Info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lionel Dotson Info

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
A good write up on Dotson:

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/sports/83628.php

Arizona defensive tackle Lionel "The L Train" Dotson hopes to take an express ride to the NFL when the draft is held this weekend.
UA cornerback Wilrey Fontenot isn't sure when he'll be picked, but some scouts are telling him anywhere between the third and fifth rounds.
Defensive end Louis Holmes hopes a pro team will look at his potential instead of his numbers at UA the past two seasons.
"I just want to get my foot in the door and show them what I can do," Dotson said. "I want the opportunity and then make the best of it."
Dotson's stock rose during his senior season after making 6.5 sacks and 50 tackles, including nine for a loss.
The ability to play either in a 4-3 defensive scheme, as he did at UA, or in a 3-4 formation has improved his status.
"He is really going to surprise some people," said Rob Rang of NFL Draft Scout in a phone interview. "He is an up-and-coming player, not spectacular, but he is a player who has the size to go in the fourth or fifth rounds."
Dotson played well in the East-West Shrine game and got noticed. The Bleacher Report has the 6-foot-4, 296-pound tackle as a fourth-round choice of Buffalo. TheFootballExpert.com has him a sixth-round selection of Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom