Lions,Ravens,Bills all winning with former Dolphins Coaches..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions,Ravens,Bills all winning with former Dolphins Coaches.....

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So what does this tell us? Sparano Sucks any worse then these other coaches? Well actually I do believe he sucks worse however it's all about the talent and finding that talent. If Sparano had Tom Brady we would never know how bad he sucked! Cam Cameron's got Flaco. Did he suddenly become a better coach over night. Nope! Just got lucky. It's all about talent evaluation and pulling the trigger on that talent. If this front office cant find that then this team is doomed as doomed can be.

Cam Cameron got his job in Miami because he already was a good offensive coordinator with San Diego, and that's what hes back to doing in Baltimore, yes good QBs with both teams...... he was in over his head as a head coach though............

No idea what the point of this thread is. All those coaches aside from Cam Cameron, who was a HC instead of an OC, had success in Miami. Saying you need talent on your team is obvious.

i agree. i personally was against getting rid of cam. i thought we should of kept him as what he is good at. an offensive coordinator. any coach would have worked with him with his resume. if we can bring in the right people doing the right job then we can prosper. look at what speilman did in mn. he only drafted the best RB in the league. we are always hit and miss for some reason and i cant figure it out. what is it about this organization that we cant get it right? im so tired of this same old ****!

who do the lions and bills have

So what does this tell us? Sparano Sucks any worse then these other coaches? Well actually I do believe he sucks worse however it's all about the talent and finding that talent. If Sparano had Tom Brady we would never know how bad he sucked! Cam Cameron's got Flaco. Did he suddenly become a better coach over night. Nope! Just got lucky. It's all about talent evaluation and pulling the trigger on that talent. If this front office cant find that then this team is doomed as doomed can be.

Sparano has had a say in personal matters for awhile now. He actually has power in personal matters this offseason. We still suck.

Rex Ryan made some timeout mistakes his rookie season. This past game against the Patriots he showed that he had learned and didn't make those same mistakes. Tony Sparano still hasn't learned when to call a time out and when not to. He keeps making the same mistakes he did 4 years ago.

Nothing is lucky about those other teams, they just figured out how to find a quarterback. We didn't. And that should cost people their jobs.

The problem is Miami normally wins just enough games to not be able to draft the blue chip players.

I hated to lose Linehan after the 05 season, I thought he did really well with what talent we had, now he's lighting it up in Detroit, but having Megatron makes that job alot easier.

Erm those are coordinators. There's a huge difference between being a good coordinator and an HC, as we learned firsthand from Cam Cam. Linehan is the best OC in the league. We already knew that. We got to see it when he made Frerotte competent and Chambers a pro bowler. It's a damn shame he was offered an HC position after one year because I would have loved for him to have stayed our OC forever.

This happens all the time. Nothing new really. I hate to see them win elsewhere but what are we thinking there going to win here or something ridiculous? haha

Erm those are coordinators. There's a huge difference between being a good coordinator and an HC, as we learned firsthand from Cam Cam.
I was just about to post this. Think about it, do you guys really want someone like Wannstashe as our head coach again? I'd rather this team suck for Luck with Sparano then have Ross further tarnish the Dolphins by hiring more crappy coaches. These guys have already proven that they can't get anything substantial done at a position they've already proven is too much for them.

Back
Top Bottom