Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner

This was my first thought.
Tua needs to improve and we need a pass rush.
Agree on both, but needed that even before the thought of this. Stafford in NE makes a lot of sense for them, as I don't think Belichick would want a full rebuild at his age. Although Stafford in Indy makes the most sense as far as a team ready.

Vote ONole headspin.gif

They would definitely have to find some weapons. Patriots are a threat to get him, but there are better options for Stafford if those teams are interested.

Colts
49ers
Panthers
Washington
Broncos
Saints (cap issues)
Rams (Goff holds them back)

that’s true but I think that patriots mystique is gonna carry weight with some competent vet

I´d take Stafford for sure, he has at least 5 good years left, having #3 overall pick most be very appealing if they want to take a high prospect, we might even keep TUA if they want to, Miami gets Stafford and #7 pick, Lions get #3 and #18 picks.

Lol. If the Lions seriously think they're getting a 1st round draft pick for Stafford, they're dreaming. The guy is 33 years old and has missed considerable time with numerous injuries. A 3rd rounder is the most the Lions will get...
Shut up. Like you watch the Lions

Attachments

• 84E28718-EACD-440A-A8AA-6D53E3706471.png
    84E28718-EACD-440A-A8AA-6D53E3706471.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 8
No Stafford please !!! He's above average in over a decade of watching him play. Not a more overrated QB in the NFL than this guy, Kirk Cousins and Dakota Prescott. Tua is our guy, 110%.

Stafford in Miami? Lol, heck no! I like Stafford, feel he is underrated, and hope he goes somewhere with a chance to win. However, not Miami. If we are trading for a QB, then go all out for Watson. I would rather trade (3) 1st for Watson than (1) 1at for Stafford. Give me the 10+ year guy over the 3- 5 year guy.

Back
Top Bottom