Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions shopping Stafford. Perfect trade partner

Much better line, just nobody to throw to. I can see the Patriots going after him, just not sure he will accomplish his goal of winning there. Terrible receivers, aging Defense, tough division, and another variable is the weather in New England. Stafford played at Georgia and in a dome in Detroit.

that arm will travel. I would assume getting skill weapons will be priority number 2 for them after competent qb

that arm will travel. I would assume getting skill weapons will be priority number 2 for them after competent qb
They would definitely have to find some weapons. Patriots are a threat to get him, but there are better options for Stafford if those teams are interested.

Colts
49ers
Panthers
Washington
Broncos
Saints (cap issues)
Rams (Goff holds them back)

I've been doing a lot of draft simulations a lot and for me, a must-have is Zaven Collins but I doubt he will be there at #18. How I see things playing out is someone is going to drop further than expected (Chase or Parsons) and Collins will go higher than projected.
Zaven Collins, MUST have? Whatever man!

Much better line, just nobody to throw to. I can see the Patriots going after him, just not sure he will accomplish his goal of winning there. Terrible receivers, aging Defense, tough division, and another variable is the weather in New England. Stafford played at Georgia and in a dome in Detroit.

The Pats have NKeal Harry on one side...and $57 million in cap space for the other side.

Stafford would be a perfect fit there if they bring him the tools.

The Pats have NKeal Harry on one side...and $57 million in cap space for the other side.

Stafford would be a perfect fit there if they bring him the tools.
Harry is not very good, and yeah they have $57 million before using half of it on Stafford. They could bring in a couple weapons, but its not guaranteed as the receivers also have to chose to go there. The point is, that as of right now, the Patriots are not set up to win with or without Stafford.

Harry is not very good, and yeah they have $57 million before using half of it on Stafford. They could bring in a couple weapons, but its not guaranteed as the receivers also have to chose to go there. The point is, that as of right now, the Patriots are not set up to win with or without Stafford.
Say what you want...

If he and Watson come to the AFC East, we have the worst QB in the division...

That seems to scare people....

Say what you want...

If he and Watson come to the AFC East, we have the worst QB in the division...

That seems to scare people....
Give Tua wr, a full camp, and a rb from the draft, then you will be wrong.
He will beat out Stafford, and be as good as Allen.
You will see.....

Back
Top Bottom