Lions Trading Block | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions Trading Block

top 5 overpaid, and over exaggerated in this case.

Really like F. Bryant
Eagles GM
AIM - mebwalt

Let me know what you are looking for, for him

Well this team seems to be making an impression. And Bly is a top five corner in the league... as a locker room cancer. That guy bashes his teammates like none other...

For Bly I want Fabian Washington Derrick Burgess Michael Huff and your 2nd round pick

We'll also give you OUR 4th to even out the trade. Bly by himself is easily a top 5 CB in the league. We're going to be wanted to be compensated fairly.

:eek:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you'll be hanging onto Bly

Well this team seems to be making an impression. And Bly is a top five corner in the league... as a locker room cancer. That guy bashes his teammates like none other...

Yeah, just go ask him, I'm sure he will tell you all about it..then beat you up and take your lunch money:D

Come to think of it, he would look mighty good in RAIDER-SILVER/BLACK

Browns GM here, i'm interested in Brian Calhoun. are u interested in swapping him for Droughns, and say another player or draft pick?

Look at the salary. I want your 1st round pick, and we'll give you our 4th and we'll make it a deal.

You're trippin. Bly is the man. It's the previous Lions owners that were bad.

We're practically perfect in everyway nearly.

Back
Top Bottom