Lions Trading Block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions Trading Block

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
I'll be entertaining offers for anybody willing to part with a decent quarterback.

Anybody that comes looking for Williams though better be ready to deal accordingly to his worth.*

*His worth is deemed by me and my assistant GM. :chuckle:

Matt Hasselbeck is on the block as of now....though I have a couple of pending deals for him and one really good one.

It could fall through though, so if your interested PM me an offer.

I'll be entertaining offers for anybody willing to part with a decent quarterback.

Anybody that comes looking for Williams though better be ready to deal accordingly to his worth.*

*His worth is deemed by me and my assistant GM. :chuckle:

bly for 4th? {colts}

Any interest in a swap deal involving Hampton and Rodgers?

Sorry to all those that have sent me PM's or posts in this thread. I've been a little busy this week but I hope to sort through everything this weekend and talk things over with my assistant GM.

For Bly I want Fabian Washington Derrick Burgess Michael Huff and your 2nd round pick

We'll also give you OUR 4th to even out the trade. Bly by himself is easily a top 5 CB in the league. We're going to be wanted to be compensated fairly.

Browns GM here, i'm interested in Brian Calhoun. are u interested in swapping him for Droughns, and say another player or draft pick?

For Bly I want Fabian Washington Derrick Burgess Michael Huff and your 2nd round pick

We'll also give you OUR 4th to even out the trade. Bly by himself is easily a top 5 CB in the league. We're going to be wanted to be compensated fairly.

Id say that sounds even...

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom