list of all out draft prospect visits.. What do you think?(I am skeptical) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

list of all out draft prospect visits.. What do you think?(I am skeptical)

jimlerario

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam
MIA.gif
Miami Dolphins

No. 1 Team Need

Vic Beasley^, DE/OLB/3-4OLB Clemson (COM, PRI)
Blake Bell, TE, Oklahoma (PRO)
T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (SR)
Titus Davis, WR, Central Michigan (PRO)
Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami (SR)
Deshazor Everett, CB, Texas A&M (PRO)
Eddie Goldman, DT/3-4DE/NT, Florida State (COM)
Corey Grant, RB, Auburn (INT)
Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State (SR)
Connor Halliday, QB, Washington State (COM)
Marcus Hardison, DT, Arizona State (PRO)
Gerod Holliman, S, Louisville (PRO)
Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (COM)
Benardrick McKinney^, OLB/ILB, Mississippi State (COM, INT)
DeVante Parker^, WR, Louisville (COM, PRI)
Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida (PRI)
Denzel Perryman^, OLB/ILB, Miami (SR, COM)
Marcus Peters, CB, Washington (COM)
Eric Rowe, CB, Utah (PRI)
Danny Shelton, DT/NT, Washington (SR)
Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State (SR%)
Zach Vigil, ILB, Utah State (PRO)
Clive Walford, TE, Miami (LOC)
Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia (PRI)
Zach Zenner, FB/RB, South Dakota State (EW)

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam#cIEHKu4dwV0z3Euw.99

------I feel like our team has too many holes to fill in just one year. One, if not more, positions will suffer. The way I see it is 1.CB 2.LB 3.G 4.WR(the more I think, the more I feel like they are equally important), and we NEED to fill these in the draft! Without a third, we can only truly fill two of our 4 needs in the draft. Which position do you want to draft 1 and 2? And why no TRAE WAYANS?????? I also love Marcus peters game, he is by far, imo, the best cb in the draft.

Also, here is our list, via sbnation, of our private predraft workouts, and with less than a month, there are many more pvt workouts to come
Miami Dolphins

DE/OLB Vic Beasley, Clemson*
LB Stephone Anthony, Clemson*
LB Jake Ryan, Michigan
WR DeVante Parker, Louisville*
ILB Ramik Wilson, Georgia
CB Eric Rowe, Utah
DT Jordan Phillips, Oklahoma
WR Phillip Dorsett, Miami (FL)*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a strong feeling there are going to be a lot of angry Dolphin fans when they go BPA round 1 instead of drafting to fill a perceived need.

Get a WR with size in the first and I'm a happy camper. After that address the LB, then the OG.

I've got a strong feeling there are going to be a lot of angry Dolphin fans when they go BPA round 1 instead of drafting to fill a perceived need.
I expect them to select BPA provided he is a WR, DB, inside LB or O-lineman.

I could also see DE, DT, and RB being possible selections in the draft, especially if a guy they are targeting falls into their laps. They are also meeting with at least three TEs, I could see a pass catching TE, as well. What is the backup plan if Cameron Jordan goes down... Sims and Arthur Lynch?

So DE, Edge/OLB, and DT are off your board at 14? Premium positions, and it's not easy to find great ones outside of the 1st round. This team has a need at both positions. The draft also happens to be strong at these positions. You get a guy like Bud Dupree, who can be one of the premium defensive players in the NFL, and you do a lot more than you would plugging holes with good players. Wake is getting old, and Vernon shouldn't be your best pass rusher.

Back
Top Bottom