List of unrestricted FAs that could help Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

List of unrestricted FAs that could help Fins

For the most part those are solid pick ups but Kevin Walter is only solid because he plays on the other side of the best wide receiver in the league. He's not a good number 1. I also don't see Ben Watson as a valuable player. You say he was underused by the Patriots I think that the fact that he is in one of the best offenses in the league led to him being quite a bit overrated. I'd rather retain David Martin with Fasano. They're a good duo.

what about malcom floyd, WR, san diego? hes big, fast and can catch the ball. I really like him. i think he could be a low key signing like grove or starks that could have a huge impact on the team. Hes young and up and coming and i think he could be a number 1 wide reciever for us.

what about malcom floyd, WR, san diego? hes big, fast and can catch the ball. I really like him. i think he could be a low key signing like grove or starks that could have a huge impact on the team. Hes young and up and coming and i think he could be a number 1 wide reciever for us.

Floyd= RFA.

Back
Top Bottom