List of unrestricted FAs that could help Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

List of unrestricted FAs that could help Fins

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Ok, theres not much out there as we all know but heres my list of guys that could help us and provide depth at the very least.

Quarterbacks- We have a solid starter (Henne) with depth (Thigpen) but I'd like to sign Pennington and try Pat White at WR.

Running backs- Chester Taylor would be a nice pickup but he'll want to start somewhere, the guy can still play. Larry Johnson and Chris Brown could be nice bruising backs.

Wide Receivers-
-Antonio Bryant- Obvious choice and he would instantly upgrade our WR situation. Is he elite, no. But he would provide a veteran presence and obvious talent
-Chris Chambers- Nice resurgence with the Chiefs. Makes me wonder what was happening in San Diego. Decent pickup.
-Lee Evans- Hes a bigger name but not getting much attention. With Hennes big arm, he could really stretch the opposing defenses.
-Domenik Hixon- Showed promise before being bumped down the depth chart by the emergence of Steve Smith and drafting of Hakeem Nicks.
Kassim Osgood- I like this guy. Hes a nice, big target. Plus an awesome special teams guy, worse comes to worse.
Kevin Walter- Decent receiver.

Tight Ends-
-David Martin- Bring him back!
-Ben Watson- Might have been underutilized in the Patriots system.

Oline-
-Keydrick Vincent- Another big boy

Dline-
Jarvis Green- Take him from the Pats!
Ryan Pickett- Held his own for a strong Packers D.
Casey Hampton- If hes not franchise tagged
Julius Pepers/Adawale Ogunleye- Stand one of them up as a pass rusher
Fred Robbins/Cory Redding- Maybe a 3-4 End
Richard Seymor- 'Nuff Said
Jason Taylor- One more year
Vince Wilfork- Please?

LBers- We need a heavy dose of LBers!
Tully Banta-Cain- Best pass rusher from the Pats, take him!
Antonio Pierce- Not sure what his injury status is? But Sheridan knows about him so thats good
Karlos Dansby- Huuuge upgrade.. He should be our top priority this offseason as he will be the biggest name that wont be franchised. Its likely between us, the Giants and rumor has it, the Pats. Move Crowder to Ayodeles position (nice spot for him), with Dansby taking over Crowders spot. JT (mixed in with a rookie) on one end and Wake on the other side and bam! sick LBers!

Dbs-
Leigh Bodden- Pats best cover corner. Had a nice year. Should be highly sought after though.
Ryan Clark- Should be available with Steelers have other priorities (Jeff Reed, Casey Hampton) but he should be highly sought after!
Dunta Robinson- Hes not elite but hes definitely an above average corner but should be highly sought after.

My FA picks!
1- Karlos Dansby- show him the money
2-Antonio Bryant- he'd upgrade the WR spot (and perhaps Dez Bryant in the draft, wow thatd make Henne an instant pro-bowler)
3-Jason Taylor- What can I say, I love the guy (no ****)
4-Cory Redding- We could use some Dline help as Merling should be tried as an OLB.

I don't know were you got that Evans is a UFA cause he not he isn't even a RFA he is signed with the bills through 2012

hixon= ginn ( hixon has problems with catching the ball also)

osgood hasnt shown ANYTHING as a WR ANYTHING = patrick turner

kevin walter is a really good no.2 wr for the texans.

bryant is the only wr worth having on your list

hixon= ginn ( hixon has problems with catching the ball also)

osgood hasnt shown ANYTHING as a WR ANYTHING = patrick turner

kevin walter is a really good no.2 wr for the texans.

bryant is the only wr worth having on your list
i agree he is a good #2 and like we need another #2 WR on this team

For some reason, I was expecting names that weren't glaringly obvious.

You forgot about Aubrayo Franklin, Terrell Owens, Julius Peppers, Aaron Kampman, Jevon Kearse, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Keith Bulluck, Gary Brackett, Scott Fujita, Darren Sharper, and Nathan Vasher.

You forgot about Aubrayo Franklin, Terrell Owens, Julius Peppers, Aaron Kampman, Jevon Kearse, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Keith Bulluck, Gary Brackett, Scott Fujita, Darren Sharper, and Nathan Vasher.

I saw on NFL Total Access today that the Saints have tagged Darren Sharper already.

These are the players I think we should target, not the old and injury prone, or the "big-names" and expensive ones, but the dependable solid ones that can upgrade our team without sacryfing the future. NT Franklin, DE Vanden Bosch and LB Fujita!!!!!! And draft ILB, OLB, FS, WR and TE.

Back
Top Bottom