Listen and call my Radio show today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listen and call my Radio show today!

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My sports talk radio show will be on today and if any Dolfans are interested in either listening or calling, I'm willing to do today's show dedicated to the draft. Depends on the response I get from you guys. The show starts at 5 and is only an hour long but if anyone wants to call and contribute to the show their more then welcome and I will make sure I put as many calls through as possible. Let me know if you guys are interested. The show is from 5-6 today (I know, short notice but what the hell, I see all you fin fans hungry to talk football). The information is on the bottom of this post of how you can listen and I will leave the # at the bottom of the post also. All Dolfans are welcome and encouraged to call. I appreciate any support and phone calls I receive in advance!

P.S. Next week I will be doing a post first/second round show so all you fin fans so make sure you tune in and call. I will be trying to get a second hour so I'll see how it goes!

P.S.S. No I am not trying to compete with Matt (aka Terry Tate). He's a good friend on mine and I know he will be doing his pre-draft show so I don't want anyone to think I am trying to promote over him. I'm just simply trying to do a service for all fin fans who want to talk football on a Saturday afternoon.

The show starts at 5!

www.wqke.org

to listen just click the listen button on the top left of the page and then hit the listen on the page that link takes you too. All support is appreciated!

to call (I will take all phone calls from any team fans, just don't curse on me cause we're on FM up here in Plattsburgh and have to follow FCC regulations)
dial 518-564-3694 and be heard on air. I appreciate all calls and comments and I really want to hear what you guys think the Fins should do in the draft!

I appreciate any support I receive in advance guys. I'll be sure to shout finheaven out every chance i get!

Not only do I want listeners, I want some callers. I want to know what you fin fans want to do this draft!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Not only do I want listeners, I want some callers. I want to know what you fin fans want to do this draft!

How do i listen...where?

I might call in

The link is www.wqke.org

To listen click the listen button on the top left of the page. That will take u to another page where u can hit the listen button on the top of the page. That will connect you to listen!

Hehe... his favorite QB's are 1. Smith 2. Rogers 3. Mcpherson. MCPHERSON? He barely completed 50 percent of his throws. Played one year of college football and a year of ARENA LEAGUE football. muhahaha

Back
Top Bottom