listen up before u bust a brain vessel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

listen up before u bust a brain vessel

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
tru we lost...but we were very very close to winnign..and then all of u wouldnt be whining. suck it up we lost...but we very easily could have beat possibly the best team in the nfl. a rookie lineman and many missed tackles early on took us out of the game. can we look at the big PICTURE...SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY that has changed th is team...we found our quarterback..fiedler would have bever made those throws with that kind of touch ...OUR OFFENSE WOKE UP...our defense played very well against possibly the best offense in the nfl....we can hang with the big boys now...bring on the patsies now...with griese at the helm no turnovers sharp passing we have an offense and a defense...our season changed today fellas...take the loss...but accept the truth...we can contend....

our offense woke up? we had 17 points, which is on or around our average with fiedler....we may have found our Tight Ends, but please...

Yeah, while we found a qb, the defense isn't getting any younger. How many opportunities are we going to have?

CUT WADE SMITH NOW

Aint goin to happen. The jets and the bills are on a roll and Miami will be lucky to hold on to third place in the east. They haven't found anything. Watch NE stick it up the broncos *** Monday night and tell me Miami has a chance. Watch NE and you'll see a team with attitude. Miami lacks attitude. If you sock Miami in the mouth they back down. I got flamed pretty good with my first post ever after Miami lost to the Texans. I saw it back when they played the Falcons in the next to the last pre-season game in the first half when Miami had their starters in the game. I knew then Miami's offence would sputter. It's over.

Aint goin to happen. The jets and the bills are on a roll and Miami will be lucky to hold on to third place in the east. They haven't found anything. Watch NE stick it up the broncos *** Monday night and tell me Miami has a chance. Watch NE and you'll see a team with attitude. Miami lacks attitude. If you sock Miami in the mouth they back down. I got flamed pretty good with my first post ever after Miami lost to the Texans. I saw it back when they played the Falcons in the next to the last pre-season game in the first half when Miami had their starters in the game. I knew then Miami's offence would sputter. I predicted 8-8 and that's about it. I was wrong about them being a mirror image to last years team. I was wrong. They're worse. It's over.

Aint goin to happen. The jets and the bills are on a roll and Miami will be lucky to hold on to third place in the east. They haven't found anything. Watch NE stick it up the broncos *** Monday night and tell me Miami has a chance. Watch NE and you'll see a team with attitude. Miami lacks attitude. If you sock Miami in the mouth they back down. I got flamed pretty good with my first post ever after Miami lost to the Texans. I saw it back when they played the Falcons in the next to the last pre-season game in the first half when Miami had their starters in the game. I knew then Miami's offence would sputter. I predicted 8-8 and that's about it. I was wrong about them being a mirror image to last years team. I was wrong. They're worse.

There's no bigger fan than me. I've pulled for them since the early 70's. I'm being realistic. It's over.

It's over.

Hate to say it, but I have to agree with you there.

Better luck next year when we might have a coach with a killer instinct that will do something about our O-Line.

Originally posted by finman006
tru we lost...but we were very very close to winnign..and then all of u wouldnt be whining. suck it up we lost...but we very easily could have beat possibly the best team in the nfl. a rookie lineman and many missed tackles early on took us out of the game. can we look at the big PICTURE...SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY that has changed th is team...we found our quarterback..fiedler would have bever made those throws with that kind of touch ...OUR OFFENSE WOKE UP...our defense played very well against possibly the best offense in the nfl....we can hang with the big boys now...bring on the patsies now...with griese at the helm no turnovers sharp passing we have an offense and a defense...our season changed today fellas...take the loss...but accept the truth...we can contend....

Oh yeah, they woke up alright. Rick had what, 36 yds. What good is it for our QB to throw for yards if he's going to give up the ball when he's tackled?

Contending ain't enough for me...

We have about the worst schedule for the rest of the season - we can't win at home and next week we're on the road against another top offense. Unless we win there we can forget about January.

I haven't been on Wanny's back, but when he brings in a player like Seau to strengthen an already good D instead of strengthening the line that's going to give you a running game (knowing at the time that Dixon was questionable) then you have to take the consequences.

We could still get on a championship roll, but I can no longer predict that with my acqua specs removed. Go phins! Prove me wrong.

o line is in bad shape.........can we do anything with them this year?.....i don't know........what I do know is that timing routes will help alot.....we found our quarterback..problem solved......o line is the last problem..........help it somehow and then we make the run to the play offs

Back
Top Bottom