Listening to the OJ McDuffie show right now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listening to the OJ McDuffie show right now.

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure who is on with him, but they were talking about a couple of prospects for the Dolphins. I believe it was OJ that said he believes Miami is going running back all the way. Someone in the background just kept saying "Ronnie Brown". Then, another guy was mentioning Cedric Benson. I am assuming that this guy is from Michigan. Anyway, he mentioned that he was talking with a friend and asked him about Texas, since he hadn't seen Texas play. This guy told him to watch the running back and the linebacker they had, as they were two of the best players in the country. Well, this guy's impression after the game was that he was not impressed. He mentioned Cedric struggling against the Michigan defense, and he mentioned about how Derrick Johnson cringed everytime Michigan isolated and got the fullback on him.

This is just a couple of guys talking though. I agree with him about Derrick Johnson. The guy shies away from contact like he is afraid to get hit. IMO, Derrick Johnson is one of the most overrated prospects in this draft.

OK. The Michigan guy is Desmond Howard.

Back
Top Bottom