Listing a few... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listing a few...

Bellson

Starter
Reaction score
Potential Addition's I'd like to see... let me know what you all think...

Antonio Cromratie - CB, FSU (1-2)
Nate Salley - Saftey, OSU (3-5)
Brandon Marshall - WR, UCF (5-7th)

Cromratie sat out this past season due to injury but was a pre-season All-American and supposedely has recovered faster and stronger than before.

Nate Salley has been the Buckeyes starting safety for the past 4 years. He has an excellent sense of the game, covers the entire field, and lays out monster hits

Brandon Marshall is a sleeper with tremendous talent. He's tall and has a solid frame. He put up huge #'s in UCF bowl game. Had over 200 yards with 3 TD's. He also had a great game in one of those Senior classic games with over a 100 yards and a TD. Whoever gets their hands on him is going to be getting some major talent.

Bellson said:

Cromratie sat out this past season due to injury but was a pre-season All-American and supposedely has recovered faster and stronger than before.

Nate Salley has been the Buckeyes starting safety for the past 4 years. He has an excellent sense of the game, covers the entire field, and lays out monster hits

Brandon Marshall is a sleeper with tremendous talent. He's tall and has a solid frame. He put up huge #'s in UCF bowl game. Had over 200 yards with 3 TD's. He also had a great game in one of those Senior classic games with over a 100 yards and a TD. Whoever gets their hands on him is going to be getting some major talent.

Dont know much about the other 2, but Salley would be an ideal addition..although we may not get a shot at him.

Marshall would be a great Day 2 pick. I'm not so sure about Salley, though. He's a great hitter but I think he gets beat in coverage too often.

I'm not too crazy about Nate Salley, a day two pick, but I absolutely love their other safety, Donte Whitner, who can play a little corner if needed.

Michael Huff would look great in aqua and orange. So would Gilles.

motioncityhifi said:
Michael Huff would look great in aqua and orange. So would Gilles.

No doubt, if we were to actually trade Ricky for a late 1st early 2nd and come away with those 2, that'd be great.

SpeedRush99 said:
No doubt, if we were to actually trade Ricky for a late 1st early 2nd and come away with those 2, that'd be great.

Im with you....id light up a cigar , kickback and blow smoke in all the jests and jills fans.

Cromartie is a special player, but his knee injury could be a problem. Right now he would be a little bit of a reach, but if his knee tests out he may be a good pick. Marshall I like alot and hope we get, he has loads of potential.

Bellson said:

I'd love to get Marshall but I don't think he'll be there that late...after the east-west game his stock went up and I think we'll go 3rd or 4th at the latest.

Ozzy rules!!:band: :rockon:

If we dont pick up another receiver in free agency, I wouldnt mind taking him in the fourth.

Cromartie, when healthy, is a special player. And Marshall wont be there that late. He showed his skills in the Shrine all Stars game. He looked great!! I would love to take him in the 4th rd.

marshall would b a great pick up of around in the 4th or 5th

Back
Top Bottom