Little Cut

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Browns | Little Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:26:01 -0800

Cleveland Browns announced they have terminated the
contract of S Earl Little.

Earl Little is a free safety(I believe) and went to the University of Miami, so Im sure, like every other player in the NFL owns a h...ouse here does anyone think we give him a look, just to tutor Bua and which ever young FS we bring in from the draft and provide a play maker for a couple of years?

He's old as hell though.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Isn't this the same guy who got caught driving drunk again, of is that someone else?

You are thinking of Rams' Defensive End Leonard Little,this is Earl Little,former Miami Hurricane S.He's 32 years old,and to be honest,he could help groom Yeremiah Bell,Quintin Williams,and Travares Tillman.

WelcomeBack said:
You are thinking of Rams' Defensive End Leonard Little,this is Earl Little,former Miami Hurricane S.He's not TOO old.

32 isn't exactly a budding flower... ;)

I'd rather have him teaching though than Tebucky. Tebucky is still learning. The guys has such incredible natural ability though. 6-2, 220 runs a 4.4.

I used to love him in college, he was a flat out playmaker, haven't got to see him lately but had a good amount of INTs with 6 and 60 tackles, why not sign him to a 1-year deal?

I think he would be a good pick up for pass def, he's not very good at run def. The front 7 will be very good this year, so picking up somebody for pass def on the safety side would be nice.

Exactly our pick-ups will all help the run and not so much the pass and Little would help us with that by providing a good pass defender.

I liked him when he was a CANE. I don't think to many people remember him that much because he played in the down years at Miami.

He was excellent at Miami, he was a big hitter, and had a nose for the ball and when he got the ball, he knew what to do with it. He was the beginning of what I believe now as Safety U as they say, he led to Ed Reed and Ed Reed led to Sean Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom