Little request... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Little request...

PeterJNO

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For all of you brothers out there that pray... keep me in your prayers today please. I tore my ACL running the rock last year and I'm gonna get it fixed in a couple hours so just pray that everything turns out well and not too much pain. I'm a sissy when it comes to this stuff. :barf:

PeterJNO said:
For all of you brothers out there that pray... keep me in your prayers today please. I tore my ACL running the rock last year and I'm gonna get it fixed in a couple hours so just pray that everything turns out well and not too much pain. I'm a sissy when it comes to this stuff. :barf:

good luck, but why did you wait so long to get it fixed?

Cuz i tried non-operative alternatives and i messed it up more... so I was like screw it, I wanna play football again anyways.

You'll be fine, I tore the crap out knee (ACL, MCL) and I still play LAX and Basketball.
I've blown my achilles too, and cam e back from that, just do your PT religiously, don't skip.

Also, get on it ASAP, even just a little, after the first week or so test it with the crutches, mimic the walking motion and whatnot, pushing my recovery helped me alot with both injuries.

Good luck. Two of my buddies had that surgery and they both play sports now with about the same ability as before. It took them about a year to really feel good on it though.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. Losman's right, get on it asap.

I used to work with an Ortho doctor, those surgery's are really nothing. You'll be fine.

You'll be fine, they like you to wait a bit to build up muscle around the knee, it helps with recovery. You'll be up and playing in no time! The surgery is very minimal compared to years ago!

Good luck!! I hope all goes routinely. Don't worry about the pain. They have painkillers to get you through the first week or so. You just might feel great!

You are 17? If your football season is this fall like I am guessing, I would say there probably isn't much chance of you playing.

Back
Top Bottom