Live From The Locker Room on Thursday, October 23 Quotes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live From The Locker Room on Thursday, October 23 Quotes

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Live From The Locker Room on Thursday, October 23
On the status of T Mark Dixon) – “He practiced today and looked pretty good. We’ll see where he’s at tomorrow. Hopefully he’ll be over the hump and beyond the point where he’s taking a step backwards. If that would be the case, then we’ll determine if, how much and where he would play. But he would not start. The perfect scenario for Mark would be if he felt good enough that we could play him some in the game and have him get back in the swing ofthings a little bit.â€Â

Jr's feminine side

(On why there will be tears) – “My feminine side might take over for a little bit. You just love the game. Obviously when you go back home, it becomes different. You can’t really pinpoint a word for it. I’m an emotional type of guy on the field and off and sometimes the feminine side comes out.ââ¬Â

Does that mean he's going to go skipping through the Chargers warm up line?:lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Does that mean he's going to go skipping through the Chargers warm up line?:lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:

LOL!!! But I bet if you tell that to him he'll go skipping on your head. haha! Seau is a big dude! I don't think I'd tell him something like that. ;)

Not hardly. Jr. can let his femine side come out all he wants, as long as he's a manly man when tackling LT.

Back
Top Bottom