Live From the Locker Room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live From the Locker Room

I was very impressed by Kevin Carter.. Seems like a great guy.

looooooooooooool@feeley... you can tell he HATED everything about the coaching last year, hahahaha... id love to hear him really go off and say what he really felt about last year and the coaching and the system and the whole situation, haha...

arsenal said:
looooooooooooool@feeley... you can tell he HATED everything about the coaching last year, hahahaha... id love to hear him really go off and say what he really felt about last year and the coaching and the system and the whole situation, haha...

He probably had his own tackling dummy with Wanny's head on it last year...

Next year or in 2006 whoever has Monday nights gets to change 3-4 games not seven.

It is in the last 7 weeks but CBS and Fox can refuse a change then after a game is changed they can refuse another one

So if Miami and New Engalnd are 8-0 this year before they meet and ABC wants the game CBS can say no to the switch but then ABC gets the next game they want from CBS

It will not work exactly like this but this is the process they are looking at

The only thing that is really up in ther air is what to do with the original Monday nighter. Does this game go to (say CBS since they lost a game). This is what the NFL wanted but how does that affect the teams involved who are preparing for a Monday game

My guess is that these Monday night game changes will need at least 2 weeks notice

Saban probably told them what to say and what not to say...

I was impressed with what everyone had to say. The morale seemed much better than last year, and it was nice to hear what some of the newer additions to our team had to say. I like Kevin Carter, and I think he's going to be a great addition to our team. I also enjoyed Feeley's bitterness about last year. Can't wait for season, so we can all put this past one behind us.

arsenal said:

sorry i had no chance to see it, what did AJ say ?

Al13 said:
sorry i had no chance to see it, what did AJ say ?

Some of what A.J. Said..

On competition and his mindset on entering Training camp/the season as the starter, he said that he approached very game and season as if he was going to be the starter, that every quarterback, regardless of their spot on the depth chart should approach it like that.

On the simularities of this offense versus last years and the terminology, he said he has a few simularities, but overall it was very different. (Frerotte said that it calls for bigger plays down the field but to be smart and throw the ball away if nothing is available)...

On Last years coaching and season, he basically said he didn't want to discuss it and that he's focusing on this year..

On if Saban discusses his impressions of last years performances, Feeley said that Saban didn't discuss anything specific and that they bascially just had a chit chat due to Nick's busy schedule.. Overall, as you would expect, he's very exciting about a new start with a new coach and philosophy this season and Can't wait to compete for the starting job..

Back
Top Bottom