Live From the Locker Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live From the Locker Room

Thanks, i am watching the PC right now. JT seems like he is very mad about our sch and the fact that we dont have a prime time game. He doesnt look mad but you can tell that he is by the way he looked.

Yeah - I watched it too. Since when do they change the schedule in the middle of the year. That's what Kevin said. Hello. They don't.

njfinfan said:
Yeah - I watched it too. Since when do they change the schedule in the middle of the year. That's what Kevin said. Hello. They don't.

I kno they were talking about it pretty seriously....im not sure, but they may have decided on going wit it.

njfinfan said:

I think next year is the first year they are going to switch schedules in the middle of the year. If it is not next year it is the year after. It is part of the new deal.

I had no idea that was being discussed in the NFL. Wow. Not sure I like that idea.

Gus says he doesn't think that people understand how important a good RB is to a QB....he says it is a huge help to have a guy like a Corey Dillon that can get you 2 yards and then 2 more before he goes down....he also said...."that's probably what the coaches are looking for.... and they've been searching for that."

njfinfan said:
I had no idea that was being discussed in the NFL. Wow. Not sure I like that idea.

Yea, ti was because some Sunday and Monday night games had crappy teams whose match up pulled in weak ratings. So the networks want to be able to switch games around to make sure they have a good one to watch.

bigmiamifan said:
Yea, ti was because some Sunday and Monday night games had crappy teams whose match up pulled in weak ratings. So the networks want to be able to switch games around to make sure they have a good one to watch.

if Vick goes down in the first game they have four duds on their hands without this option... Kornheiser called him Ron Mexico and Willbon said I don't know what your talking about. :eek: This will be our ticket into primetime this year... maybe :cooldude:

they can't change the primetime schedule this year....its set in stone....they are thinking about it for the future, but definitely NOT this year

Dudeman said:
they can't change the primetime schedule this year....its set in stone....they are thinking about it for the future, but definitely NOT this year

they are not thinking about it for the future. It is something that is already has been agreed on. I didn't research it to get the exact date when it starts, but according to this ESPN.COM article it does go into effect after next season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1918761

inFINSible said:
Gus says he doesn't think that people understand how important a good RB is to a QB....he says it is a huge help to have a guy like a Corey Dillon that can get you 2 yards and then 2 more before he goes down....he also said...."that's probably what the coaches are looking for.... and they've been searching for that."

:lol: Of course he wants a RB. If we go QB, he'll go clipboard.

And I was sure the schedule changes could be implemented mid season. Hopefully that would give us some primetime.

Back
Top Bottom