Live Reactions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Reactions

Does anyone know if CBS4 uploaded video to the internet of the Fifth Quarter show? Kim Bokamper did an interview with Reshad Jones and Kiko Alonso immediately after the game that might be the best thing I've ever seen on television.

Kiko Alonso should be under contract with CBS4 to do interviews on that show after every game.
https://cbsloc.al/2EbCaNn

The best thing about all of these is the Patriot world is so used to seeing everything go their way, and when it doesn't they get saved by the refs. Watching them waiting for that moment......and it never comes, is the best reaction to watch.

Got to love this one

STARTING OFF STRONG

Speaking of the Dolphins first drive, Gore and Tannehill marched Miami right down the field for a touchdown.

It was the third straight game that the Dolphins scored a touchdown on their opening drive. It was also the third straight game Miami has had Tannehill back under center after he missed five games with a shoulder injury.

The last time Miami opened three straight games with a touchdown was in 1998, with a guy named Dan Marino running the offense.

20 years is a long time.

Very impressed amount of fans that stayed. Those poor fans walking out at beginning of video I'm sure feel dumb today. Douche bag is right pats should have went for it on 4th

They are such an entitled fan base that they don't even know how to comprehend when something doesn't go their way ...things have gone in their favor an obscene percentage over the last 18 years and it's absolutely glorious to see them get shafted, it just makes it 1000x sweeter when it's the Fins who're delivering the shaft!

I was there and it was absolute pandemonium in the stands, I couldn't stop jumping. Needless to say, I have no voice but it's never felt so good.

Patsie fans in shock as Drake crosses the goal line completing the miracle . . .

wbputsomyzlztriasssa

Back
Top Bottom