LMAO at JAY WILLIAMS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMAO at JAY WILLIAMS

Rams suck and they will not make the playoffs this year especially the way seattle bulked up on their secondary and for martz the reason u won a super bowl was cuz it was built for u already so take a hike ram fans. ur prediction will be 5-11 and dolphins 10-6 or 9-7

If he does have other clients, I bet they won't ever be Dolphin's players.

He toasted that bridge. :lol:

Martz never won a Superbowl, it was Vermeil. Even Switzer won a Superbowl with a SB caliber team handed to him. Martz couldn't do it...they've been on the decline ever since.

Mike Martz is the ballsiest coach in the league. I don't like him and I hate his ****iness but you have to respect the guy. He takes chances. Complete opposite of Dave Wannstedt. He is confident that his offense can beat your defense anytime and as an offensive player you have to like that. But once again...I don't really like the guy.

TGall13 said:
So what if the Rams made the playoffs....in that sorry a$$ division, we could have made the playoffs last year.

Isn't that the truth. The Dolphins beat St. Louis and San Francisco and should have beaten Arizona and Seattle. Just think if they could have played NFC West teams every week!!

As for St. Louis, since Martz took over for Vermeil for the 2000 season, it's been up and down. They almost missed the play-offs that year, and the following year they had a great season only to lose to New England in the Super Bowl. It gives you an indication of how good that team was that they didn't do a thing in the Super Bowl until the fourth quarter, and still almost won. They fell apart in 2002, and looked fairly strong in 2003 before losing at home to Carolina in the play-offs. This year, they just weren't that good. Sure, they beat Seattle in the play-offs, but the Seahawks played awful football down the stretch and they were the Rams' whipping boys anyway. St. Louis was 3-0 against Seattle and 6-9 against the rest of the league. I think the biggest problem with Martz's coaching is that it seems like the league is figuring out his offense, or at least how to contain it, and he isn't very good at adapting. I won't say the Dolphins are closer to the Super Bowl than the Rams are, but the Rams are miles away.

zuper_man said:
Mike Martz is the ballsiest coach in the league. I don't like him and I hate his ****iness but you have to respect the guy. He takes chances. Complete opposite of Dave Wannstedt. He is confident that his offense can beat your defense anytime and as an offensive player you have to like that. But once again...I don't really like the guy.

I think he's a great O cordinator, but he just isn't head coach material. His decision making is sometimes very questionable. Some guys just aren't made to be head coaches. He's a specialty guy and should stick with what he does best, offensive cordinator. So as far as being opposite of Wanny, I'd agree to the point that Wanny is a good D cordinator, but not head coach material either. They are both good at what they specialize in, but not good head coaches.

Who cares? He's long gone now:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom