LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meltdown

Bills WR Stefon Diggs darted out of the locker room with all his stuff before some of the Bills coaches were even down to the tunnel area. Practice squad RB Duke Johnson stopped Diggs before he left the stadium and brought him back to the locker room. He left a few minutes later.
"We got ourselves a Diva!" - said the Bills coaches and upper management after that sorry display. Duke Johnson having to stop him and "bring" him back to the locker room - then his leaving a few minutes later sez it all. It's all about Diggs. Hope his wife is ok...

Buffalo definitely got too much credit for losing last season. Somehow it became expectations of one high scoring game after another with the Bills always at 40+.

It's such a fickle league without a ring. Stafford is now off limits. Burrow is the toast of the league right now but he's potentially 6 days away from bar stool dismissal as another guy who can't get it done.

I don't mind Buffalo's defeat because I got banned from their subreddit for not much at all after the first meeting this season. They were whining about weather and officiating. I told them it wasn't a good look, given all the predictions of a 5 touchdown rout on their subreddit leading into the game.
The Bengals will give the Chiefs all they can handle and I for one think they will win the game. Agree on everything else AD

To be fair, Josh Allen was incredible last year in the postseason.

But both Miami and Cincinnati did a tremendous job keeping him in the pocket. I believe that's the key to slowing him down.

Also, Cincinnati's offense played lights out.

Meltdown

Bills WR Stefon Diggs darted out of the locker room with all his stuff before some of the Bills coaches were even down to the tunnel area. Practice squad RB Duke Johnson stopped Diggs before he left the stadium and brought him back to the locker room. He left a few minutes later.

So? SD was channeling his inner Antonio Brown?

Divas gonna diva!

It's a whole team of bitches - The Bills. So easy to hate.
4dwzto.png

Back
Top Bottom