LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't care if it is only pre-season.....that dude just got completley embarrassed by Kevin Vickerson...I have never in all my years of football seen a lineman pushed back into the QB that quickly. :lol:

I don't care if it is only pre-season.....that dude just got completley embarrassed by Kevin Vickerson...I have never in all my years of football seen a lineman pushed back into the QB that quickly. :lol:

Collinworth called him out on national tv!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that one of the Bills prized starters on their OL? They have the worst trenches in the AFC East.

Yeah, no kidding. He didn't look good at all tonight, then again he's a rookie in his first NFL game. If he truly continues to struggle, I could see the Bills shifting Wood to LG and Butler back to RG while starting Bell at RT

The Bills whole Line was completely manhandled...its not like they had to figure out how to block haynesworth!

The "no huddle".....they might as well use one. They arn't getting the plays off until there is about 3 seconds on the playclock anyway....I can't see this team even matching last years win total.

I predict the quickest T.O. blowup ever. He may demand a trade before the deadline.

No one can cover T.O., if you use this game to predict the future.

Levitre may have to take a seat for a year. Walker held up against a good DE, so that is promising. But after only 4 passes, what can you tell?

If felt imbarrassed for the Bills OL. Even though it is the preseason they were getting blown up or through. I think they will be taking a step back from last year.

A little early guys to make such bold predictions. However, if the Bills' O-Line don't show improvement in their next preseason games, then they should start getting a little nervous. If they don't have a good O-line against their schedule, their offense will collapse. Having T.O. is meaningless if Edwards has constant pressure at him.

Yup I guess the whole season is over for us, damn HoF game. If we only had just won it we'd be a lock for the playoffs, right fin fans????

All this means is if Miami struggles in their 1st preseason game they suck and if Buffalo plays great in their 2nd preseason game they are great.

Yup I guess the whole season is over for us, damn HoF game. If we only had just won it we'd be a lock for the playoffs, right fin fans????

Not saying your season is over by any means, but with all of the OL moves that were made would hope they would have a little more stability then the showed. Yes it is the preseason but it doesnt mean that your players should be getting thrown around like rag dolls either.

All this means is if Miami struggles in their 1st preseason game they suck and if Buffalo plays great in their 2nd preseason game they are great.
Believe me, nothing is going to make Buffalo great :lol:. 4 wins at most I'm feeling for you guys, with a T.O. implosion coming before week 6, and Dick Jauron being fired shortly after, before the season even ends. I'm pretty good at this predicting stuff, so we shall see :crazy:

Believe me, nothing is going to make Buffalo great :lol:. 4 wins at most I'm feeling for you guys, with a T.O. implosion coming before week 6, and Dick Jauron being fired shortly after, before the season even ends. I'm pretty good at this predicting stuff, so we shall see :crazy:
Yeah ok, kid. Lol. Why don't you predict how many dumb wildcat wrinkles you need to be competitive in a game...

Miami had 0 injuries last year and an incredible + turnover ratio. What were you guys like +17 turnovers or something crazy like that? That won't happen again and you will see some players on I.R.

Your fins have enough questions of their own for you to be worried about instead of you 'predicting' when Jauron gets fired lol.

Evans routinely tears up your weak secondary on a yearly basis. With T.O. in the mix how can you guys really talk ****? It's obvious your corners are a glaring weakness and the bills strengths are now their receivers.

Levitre got punked, no questions about that, but I think he's been in camp for like 4 or 5 days so there is time for him to improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its only the HOF game, I fully recognize that, but I saw Wood and Levitre getting pushed around by second string guys like nobody's business. If these guys are your starters, then I would be very worried. I want the Bills to be better so you beat the Pats.

But the fundamentals were clearly not visible. Some nice defensive stuffs but man o man, not good. You guys will be clamouring for Juron's head real soon. By game 6 if you ask me (if not sooner).

Back
Top Bottom