LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

Yeah ok, kid. Lol. Why don't you predict how many dumb wildcat wrinkles you need to be competitive in a game...

Miami had 0 injuries last year and an incredible + turnover ratio. What were you guys like +17 turnovers or something crazy like that? That won't happen again and you will see some players on I.R.

Your fins have enough questions of their own for you to be worried about instead of you 'predicting' when Jauron gets fired lol.

Evans routinely tears up your weak secondary on a yearly basis. With T.O. in the mix how can you guys really talk ****? It's obvious your corners are a glaring weakness and the bills strengths are now their receivers.

Levitre got punked, no questions about that, but I think he's been in camp for like 4 or 5 days so there is time for him to improve.

Like what kind of questions? How chad throws interceptions in the red zone like no one else (Edwards)? Get real.

I know its only the HOF game, I fully recognize that, but I saw Wood and Levitre getting pushed around by second string guys like nobody's business. If these guys are your starters, then I would be very worried. I want the Bills to be better so you beat the Pats.

But the fundamentals were clearly not visible. Some nice defensive stuffs but man o man, not good. You guys will be clamouring for Juron's head real soon. By game 6 if you ask me (if not sooner).

Levitre got a welcome to the NFL play. I remember seeing Jake Long get schooled early in the year or in the preseason last year.

But like I said earlier, if the Bills dominate in their next game I expect you guys to say how good the Bills will be. Last year we dominated the Steelers and Colts in the preseason, I guess we were better then them.

levitre got schooled by a backup cast off of the fins - not good. he'll hear about that for a while.

watched the game a few times - being that i've been itching for football to begin for way too long. while the starters for buffalo left a lot to be desired, the back ups faired pretty well out there. decent secondary depth for sure. should be interesting to see what that starting lineup looks like come the regular season. posluszny is one bright spot for bills fans - he'll be damn good for a long time.

Yeah ok, kid. Lol. Why don't you predict how many dumb wildcat wrinkles you need to be competitive in a game...

Miami had 0 injuries last year and an incredible + turnover ratio. What were you guys like +17 turnovers or something crazy like that? That won't happen again and you will see some players on I.R.

Your fins have enough questions of their own for you to be worried about instead of you 'predicting' when Jauron gets fired lol.

Evans routinely tears up your weak secondary on a yearly basis. With T.O. in the mix how can you guys really talk ****? It's obvious your corners are a glaring weakness and the bills strengths are now their receivers.

Levitre got punked, no questions about that, but I think he's been in camp for like 4 or 5 days so there is time for him to improve.

As far as 0 injuries, your a little off. Lost the starting RG in week one. Starting LG and starting wr throughout the season....so really we put 3 players on IR last year.

As far as your O-line...it wasn't even technique that killed Levitre...he was completely overpowered. Unless he gets a lot stronger in the next 6 weeks, he's in trouble.

TO...he is what he is. A headcase who will makes some catches and drop a lot too.

Lots of work needs to be done to be competitive.

Yup I guess the whole season is over for us, damn HoF game. If we only had just won it we'd be a lock for the playoffs, right fin fans????

:confused:

Who said anything about you guys winning/losing the game? Irrelevant.

What i saw was a young player who is being asked to contribute....start, as a rookie and got completely physically dominated by a marginal NFL player in a one-on-one matchup.

Rookie mistake? No....physical domination. for those saying they saw Long get beat some last year....he did, but he was never comletely manhandled...was never dominated physically like Levitre was.

Its only preseason sure, but I think all of us rival fans felt like the Bills OL was going to be trash anyways.

He's what I'm wondering....is the bills D-line that bad that Jauron thought they wouldn't look rediculous playing in that game???

BTW, one thing I noticed is when Buffalo was moving the ball fairly well down field, Langston Walker was huffin and puffin with his hands on his hips. Dude is huge but no way he lasts all season without getting burned bad. Jpeasy lickin his chops.

Man good thing ONE play in the preseason of your rookie year doesn't make an entire career.

I don't care if you are the strongest man in the world if you're beaten off the ball like Levitre was and are off balance you are going to get punked. The battle was over when the ball was snapped and from that point Levitre was just along for the ride.

This is what the preseason is for, to smooth out the rough edges and knock off the rust. The bills aren't a well oiled machine in the HoF game, I can live with that.

Detroit was 5-0, undefeated in the preseason last year and starters looked promising. You all know what happened from there.

Like what kind of questions? How chad throws interceptions in the red zone like no one else (Edwards)? Get real.
Questions like..

How long is this gimmick going to work?

How in god's name is our secondary going to hold up against anyone other than the jets?

How are we going to come close to our +turnover ratio last year?

Will Ronnie Brown do anything besides getting half his touchdowns in one game? Will he play most of the season? He's not the picture of durability.

How much longer are Pennington's max 40 yard passing going to cut it?

I know you guys are riding high from winning the division, but I know, and probably most of you deep down know that it was a total fluke. There is no way in HELL or EARTH that the fins make the playoffs, and I think the bills have a better chance, because they do.

Questions like..

How long is this gimmick going to work?

How in god's name is our secondary going to hold up against anyone other than the jets?

How are we going to come close to our +turnover ratio last year?

Will Ronnie Brown do anything besides getting half his touchdowns in one game? Will he play most of the season? He's not the picture of durability.

How much longer are Pennington's max 40 yard passing going to cut it?

I know you guys are riding high from winning the division, but I know, and probably most of you deep down know that it was a total fluke. There is no way in HELL or EARTH that the fins make the playoffs, and I think the bills have a better chance, because they do.
A fluke? The Bills have a better chance? LMAO. Based on what?

Your post is pretty bad and ill informed. The turnover ratio was a result of good, conservative offense, and taking care of the ball. That's it.

No injuries? How about our starting ORG, (Finished the year on IR), out starting OLG (Finished the year on IR) our starting C played all year with a torn rotator cuff, our WR2 finished the year on IR, our NT missed signifigant time due to injury...Yeah, zero injuries. Just our entire interior offensive line and a starting WR and NT. Do you even do any research at all before you post?

As far as Buffalo's WRs, we handled them just fine last year, thanks, and the only upgrade which you made was TO. Admittedly, that's a nice upgrade, but, we upgraded as well. Too bad Eavens and TO have nobody to throw them the ball.

Specially when he's getting smacked in the face by his own starting OG by a guy that couldn't cut it on the dolphins :hump:

Lol ill informed. What a joke. +17 turnover you guys will never, ever come close to that this year, pull your head out of the sand.

If you are crying about the injuries u suffered last year than you are going to cry me a river this year because Miami was one of the least injured teams last year, try and argue that. Be reasonable for crying out loud.

Lol we have a qb that can't get our receivers the ball? What a hypocritical statement. Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league. Try to argue that one too. And at least we have receivers to throw to, unlike the Miami Gimmicks.

Back
Top Bottom