LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

Lol ill informed. What a joke. +17 turnover you guys will never, ever come close to that this year, pull your head out of the sand.

If you are crying about the injuries u suffered last year than you are going to cry me a river this year because Miami was one of the least injured teams last year, try and argue that. Be reasonable for crying out loud.

Lol we have a qb that can't get our receivers the ball? What a hypocritical statement. Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league. Try to argue that one too. And at least we have receivers to throw to, unlike the Miami Gimmicks.
Really? You do know that Pennington had the second best passer rating of the 2008 season? The stats he had last year, Edwards could only dream of having.

As for calling the Dolphins a "gimmick", you do realize that Miami ran the play a total of 90 times all season long. Take out week 1 and 2, when the Dolphins did not use the wildcat formation at all, they ran it 90 times out of a total of 822 offensive plays the rest of the regular season. They ran it 10.95% of the time on offense. In case you are slow in the math department, that means that 89.05% of their offensive plays were out of a normal formation. How can a play that is used only 10.95% of the time be considered the entire offense? Explain that one to me Billy?

Miami also did suffer their fair share of injuries. They lost three starters during the season, including their right guard, left guard and #1 receiver.

Sounds to me like you are very scared of the Dolphins and very worried about how bad your Bills team actually is.

Really? You do know that Pennington had the second best passer rating of the 2008 season? The stats he had last year, Edwards could only dream of having.

As for calling the Dolphins a "gimmick", you do realize that Miami ran the play a total of 90 times all season long. Take out week 1 and 2, when the Dolphins did not use the wildcat formation at all, they ran it 90 times out of a total of 822 offensive plays the rest of the regular season. They ran it 10.95% of the time on offense. In case you are slow in the math department, that means that 89.05% of their offensive plays were out of a normal formation. How can a play that is used only 10.95% of the time be considered the entire offense? Explain that one to me Billy?

Miami also did suffer their fair share of injuries. They lost three starters during the season, including their right guard, left guard and #1 receiver.

Sounds to me like you are very scared of the Dolphins and very worried about how bad your Bills team actually is.
Well then it sounds like you aren't hearing me right...

Pennington had stats Edwards can only dream of? Wow..Belly laugh.

Of course Pennington will have a good qb rating he only threw passes between 1-40 yards lol. How can you not have good comp percentage when all you do is snap the ball, turn to the side and throw it. Your quarterback is a hindrance to your team not a bright spot, Dolphy.. And any other football fan that doesn't route for Miami would agree with me.

Ok you lost three players. What one in November and two in december? Please.. All of your starters played at least 2/3's of your games, didn't one of the linemen get injured during one of the last weeks of the season? come on...

You lost a number 1 receiver? Yeah right. You may have lost YOUR number one receiver, but leaguewide he is at BEST a number two. He's a poor man's Welker, and guess what Welker is still a slot guy.

You guys were a fluke and if Brady didn't go down you wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs.

Lol ill informed. What a joke. +17 turnover you guys will never, ever come close to that this year, pull your head out of the sand.

If you are crying about the injuries u suffered last year than you are going to cry me a river this year because Miami was one of the least injured teams last year, try and argue that. Be reasonable for crying out loud.

Lol we have a qb that can't get our receivers the ball? What a hypocritical statement. Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league. Try to argue that one too. And at least we have receivers to throw to, unlike the Miami Gimmicks.
Funny thing is, I doubt you sing that same tune about our 1-15 season when we we're one of the, if not the most injured team in the league

Pennington worst starter in the league? 2nd place in MVP voting, perhaps you should be the one puuling your head out of your *** :lol:. Trent Edwards is a bum, I give it until week 6 at most for T.O. to stomp around Buffalo crying like a little ***** about how bad the team is.

I do kind of feel bad for the Bills though, not even another 7-9 season is looking very promising. 4-12, enjoy it.

Of course Pennington will have a good qb rating he only threw passes between 1-40 yards lol. How can you not have good comp percentage when all you do is snap the ball, turn to the side and throw it. Your quarterback is a hindrance to your team not a bright spot, Dolphy.. And any other football fan that doesn't route for Miami would agree with me.

Ok you lost three players. What one in November and two in december? Please.. All of your starters played at least 2/3's of your games, didn't one of the linemen get injured during one of the last weeks of the season? come on...

You lost a number 1 receiver? Yeah right. You may have lost YOUR number one receiver, but leaguewide he is at BEST a number two. He's a poor man's Welker, and guess what Welker is still a slot guy.

You guys were a fluke and if Brady didn't go down you wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs.
Belly laugh about what? Does the truth hurt? He only throws short passes? Um no. But if he did, it worked I'd say. Perhaps you should tell Edwards to try the same thing instead of throwin pick after pick after pick after pick?

Lost our Starting RG 1st game of the season, and our starting C played with a torn rotator cuff all year long. Our starting LG got hurt about 3/4 throught the year. Our interior line was a mess last year. Had our interior line not been a rotating door, we'd of been even better. But you wouldn't know, only Dolphins games you watched was one we smacked your sorry *** team around, twice.

Who cares if you think he's at best a number 2? We spread the ball out evenly between all our WR's, we don't need a number 1. Camarillo was leading our team in recieving when he went down, so umm yes, it was a blow to us.

Fluke, Fluke, Fluke! Get over it already. Guess when we make the playoffs again, and you guys get swept again, our winning will be a fluke, and your sorry *** losing will also be a fluke. As a Buffalo fan, you have absolutely no right to talk **** :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol if you would take Pennington over Edwards in this stage of both their careers, then you are more of a homer than ever imaginable.

The fins are just going to go back to the bottom of the division where they have been all of the 2000s. That's why last year was a fluke.

Looking at Miami's offense you have...Horrible receivers, one of the worst starting qbs in the league, and lets be honest, mediocre running backs. Especially king of all overrated players in the league, Ronnie Brown. When half your touchdowns are in one game, you aren't good. And he's made out of glass, always hurt.

Looking at Miami's defense you have...Arguably the worst secondary in the entire NFL.

It's not just me, nobody outside these forums thinks Miami has a chance at going to the playoffs because guess what guys... THEY DON'T!

Lol if you would take Pennington over Edwards in this stage of both their careers, then you are more of a homer than ever imaginable.

The fins are just going to go back to the bottom of the division where they have been all of the 2000s. That's why last year was a fluke.

Looking at Miami's offense you have...Horrible receivers, one of the worst starting qbs in the league, and lets be honest, mediocre running backs. Especially king of all overrated players in the league, Ronnie Brown. When half your touchdowns are in one game, you aren't good. And he's made out of glass, always hurt.

Looking at Miami's defense you have...Arguably the worst secondary in the entire NFL.

It's not just me, nobody outside these forums thinks Miami has a chance at going to the playoffs because guess what guys... THEY DON'T!

Well I must be a homer then. I'd rather have a great leader, with great accuracy, with 3-5 years still left in him like Pennington, than a young guy with the great ability to warm the bench for the next ten years.

Sorry, the very bottom is reserved for the Bills, where they too have remained just as much as we have in the 2000's. only difference is we're actually on the way up, Bills? Not so much. You had the chance to fire Jauron last year, too bad you didn't.

As for the rest of your post, no need to even comment. Mostly ignorant comments with no facts whatsoever. All our players suck or are overrated, yada yada yada. The repeating 7-9 Bills are so much better I get it already. Bills are the greatest franchise of all time, make you feel better?

Last edited by a moderator:

2008:

Pennington: 3,653 yards passing, 19 touchdowns, 7 interceptions, 97.4 QB rating

Edwards: 2,699 yards passing, 11 touchdowns, 10 interceptions, 85.4 QB rating

If all Pennington can do is throw short passes, pick up first downs, get his team in the endzone and not turn the ball over, then how is he a bad QB? lol. I guess you would rather a gunslinger like Edwards turning the ball over and not leading his team to scores then a proven NFL QB like Pennington. Come on man, you are making yourself look like a fool thinking Pennington is not a good quarterback. He is arguably the SMARTEST quarterback in the league and always takes care of the ball.

As for the injuries, we lost our starting right guard in SEPTEMBER. We lost our starting receiver and starting left guard in November. We suffered two major injuries right before we had to finish the season by playing 3 of 4 games on the road. If you remember, Miami was able to deal with those major injuries and won those final four games in route to an AFC East title.

If we were a fluke and the only way we made the playoffs last year was because of Brady going down, why didn't Buffalo make the playoffs? Why couldn't Buffalo even finish at .500 without Tom Brady playing? Why did the Bills suck so bad that they couldn't take advantage of the Brady-less Patriots and make the playoffs? Maybe because they didn't have the talent or coaching that Miami did.

If you think the Bills have a shot to win more then 6 or 7 games this year you are in for a LONG season my friend. Talk to me when the Bills finally make the playoffs this millennium. It is 2009 for goodness sakes, you haven't made the playoffs since 1999. Pathetic.

2008:

Pennington: 3,653 yards passing, 19 touchdowns, 7 interceptions, 97.4 QB rating

Edwards: 2,699 yards passing, 11 touchdowns, 10 interceptions, 85.4 QB rating

If all Pennington can do is throw short passes, pick up first downs, get his team in the endzone and not turn the ball over, then how is he a bad QB? lol. I guess you would rather a gunslinger like Edwards turning the ball over and not leading his team to scores then a proven NFL QB like Pennington. Come on man, you are making yourself look like a fool thinking Pennington is not a good quarterback. He is arguably the SMARTEST quarterback in the league and always takes care of the ball.

As for the injuries, we lost our starting right guard in SEPTEMBER. We lost our starting receiver and starting left guard in November. We suffered two major injuries right before we had to finish the season by playing 3 of 4 games on the road. If you remember, Miami was able to deal with those major injuries and won those final four games in route to an AFC East title.

If we were a fluke and the only way we made the playoffs last year was because of Brady going down, why didn't Buffalo make the playoffs? Why couldn't Buffalo even finish at .500 without Tom Brady playing? Why did the Bills suck so bad that they couldn't take advantage of the Brady-less Patriots and make the playoffs? Maybe because they didn't have the talent or coaching that Miami did.

If you think the Bills have a shot to win more then 6 or 7 games this year you are in for a LONG season my friend. Talk to me when the Bills finally make the playoffs this millennium. It is 2009 for goodness sakes, you haven't made the playoffs since 1999. Pathetic.
If you guys expect the fins to win more the 6 or 7 games (like all of you do) then you are in for a rude awakening. Pennington the smartest qb in the league? What a asinine statement. Based on what??? Edwards isn't a gunslinger lol he was a second year player haha.

Pennington isn't a good qb lol, he's not. Pennington is in the same category as Kerry Collins. A crappy, old, game manager.

I'm not sitting here saying how great the bills are unlike you fin fans...So I have room to talk. All I'm saying is you guys are probably one of the least respected playoff teams in the history of the NFL.

And how can you be encouraged after the beating your team took once they got to the playoffs??? Chad went back to his usual self and totally self destructed. Your defense made that crappy ravens offense look like world beaters. You were dominated in all phases of the game, however you are encouraged by that? Yikes.

If you guys expect the fins to win more the 6 or 7 games (like all of you do) then you are in for a rude awakening. Pennington the smartest qb in the league? What a asinine statement. Based on what??? Edwards isn't a gunslinger lol he was a second year player haha.

Pennington isn't a good qb lol, he's not. Pennington is in the same category as Kerry Collins. Crappy.
This coming from a guy that thought JP Losman was going to be great for years to come. lol.

This coming from a guy that thought JP Losman was going to be great for years to come. lol.
Nublar you've been like King homer on these boards for years and you will never change. You see the world through the eyes of a dolphin and that's it and that's all. It's not just me. Nobody respects Miami, because they are not worthy of it.

Nublar you've been like King homer on these boards for years and you will never change. You see the world through the eyes of a dolphin and that's it and that's all. It's not just me. Nobody respects Miami, because they are not worthy of it.
If Miami is not worthy of respect, then Buffalo is not worthy of even playing in the NFL or the USA. Oh wait, they already aren't. If I am not mistaken, aren't the Bills the only NFL team forced to play HOME games out of the country? lol. Hopefully for you, Buffalo makes the playoffs soon. Otherwise the next time they do, they might just be the Toronto Bills.

Come on WC if you actually believe the Bills are better then the Dolphins, then you are the King homer. Then again, you may already have that crown since you believed Losman would be great for years to come. How do you defend that? lol.

Awesome. Who cares if we aren't respected? Not me. i actually think you're quite wrong. I look through many forums, and lots of people from many different fanbases think the Dolphins are on the way up, but mostly everyone thinks the Patriots will win the division, not exactly disrespect.. Meanwhile, haven't heard of one person even giving the Bills a chance to win 8 games, that, my freind, is disrespect, well deserved might I add.

Perhaps we won't duplicate the turnover ratio. Perhaps we will. You don't know, nor do I. Heck, we could do better.

I'm not crying about anything. You stated we had zero injuries last year. That is false. You are ignorant of the factual information regarding your own point. Do you have any factual basis to your claim that the Miami dolphins were one of the least injured teams last year? I'm not saying that we were or weren't, it's just that we did have starting players miss large ammounts of time and, did have 3 starters end the year on IR. One of them didn't even finish his first game.

Regarding Pennington being one of the worst starters in the NFL...Well, that's simply untrue. He finished in the top 10 in the NFL in every passing catagory last year. Where did Edwards finish?

I'll tell you what; come back and talk to me about how great Edwards is when he has more touchdowns to his credit than interceptions. oooooooohhhh..Trent's 85.4 passer rating..ooooooh...His 18/18 TD/INT record...:lol: Yeah, that kid is a friggin superstar.

An Miami doesn't have recievers to throw to? Gosh...I guess that makes Pennington even better, then, because he smoked Edwards in every catagory...Well, except fumbles, fumbles lost and, interceptions. I will admit that Edwards is far more prolific at giving the ball away than Pennington.

Trent Edwards...9 fumbles last year losing 5...:lol: Gosh, he's almost as good as John Beck.

If Miami is not worthy of respect, then Buffalo is not worthy of even playing in the NFL or the USA. Oh wait, they already aren't. If I am not mistaken, aren't the Bills the only NFL team forced to play HOME games out of the country? lol. Hopefully for you, Buffalo makes the playoffs soon. Otherwise the next time they do, they might just be the Toronto Bills.

Come on WC if you actually believe the Bills are better then the Dolphins, then you are the King homer. Then again, you may already have that crown since you believed Losman would be great for years to come. How do you defend that? lol.
Look how low you have to crawl, wow at least talk about the team...Your whole first paragraph is garbage, definitely not up to 'moderator' standards.

Your team is a clone of the 1-15 team. The bills have much more talent, much, much more talent, but admittedly have been underachieving.

Losman seduced people by his athletic ability and his cannon arm. Losman had one of the best arms in the league, he just turned out to be a total brain dead moron. Horrible decision maker. Really bad. You can't be right about them all, right Ted Ginn??

Perhaps we won't duplicate the turnover ratio. Perhaps we will. You don't know, nor do I. Heck, we could do better.

I'm not crying about anything. You stated we had zero injuries last year. That is false. You are ignorant of the factual information regarding your own point. Do you have any factual basis to your claim that the Miami dolphins were one of the least injured teams last year? I'm not saying that we were or weren't, it's just that we did have starting players miss large ammounts of time and, did have 3 starters end the year on IR. One of them didn't even finish his first game.

Regarding Pennington being one of the worst starters in the NFL...Well, that's simply untrue. He finished in the top 10 in the NFL in every passing catagory last year. Where did Edwards finish?

I'll tell you what; come back and talk to me about how great Edwards is when he has more touchdowns to his credit than interceptions. oooooooohhhh..Trent's 85.4 passer rating..ooooooh...His 18/18 TD/INT record...:lol: Yeah, that kid is a friggin superstar.

An Miami doesn't have recievers to throw to? Gosh...I guess that makes Pennington even better, then, because he smoked Edwards in every catagory...Well, except fumbles, fumbles lost and, interceptions. I will admit that Edwards is far more prolific at giving the ball away than Pennington.

Trent Edwards...9 fumbles last year losing 5...:lol: Gosh, he's almost as good as John Beck.
Dude read the posts, your responses are really silly. Talk about splitting hairs...

I say Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league, then you compare him to Trent Edwards. Did I say Edwards is great right now or 'the smartest qb in the league' no. Only fin fans say garbage like that.

Run to your comp% and passer rating. The dude threw the ball max 40 yards. What were the stats of the playoff game when it really mattered? Oh yeah, you all choose to forget about that.

Back
Top Bottom