LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

Look how low you have to crawl, wow at least talk about the team...Your whole first paragraph is garbage, definitely not up to 'moderator' standards.

Your team is a clone of the 1-15 team. The bills have much more talent, much, much more talent, but admittedly have been underachieving.

Losman seduced people by his athletic ability and his cannon arm. Losman had one of the best arms in the league, he just turned out to be a total brain dead moron. Horrible decision maker. Really bad. You can't be right about them all, right Ted Ginn??
:lol::lol: That's exactly what I thought when we whipped your ***** twice and won the division. :lol::lol:

Bills suck

That's all my input for the night

KthxBye

Dude read the posts, your responses are really silly. Talk about splitting hairs...

I say Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league, then you compare him to Trent Edwards. Did I say Edwards is great right now or 'the smartest qb in the league' no. Only fin fans say garbage like that.

Run to your comp% and passer rating. The dude threw the ball max 40 yards. What were the stats of the playoff game when it really mattered? Oh yeah, you all choose to forget about that.
Honestly, it's quite asinine on your part to call someone's responses silly, when you respnd by saying how much more talented the Bills are. We whipped your ***** twice, hell, the whole division did. The Bills have no QB, an implosion waiting to happen in TO, no defense to speak of. Did I mention they still have Dick Jauron? Bills suck, are easily the worst team in the division, and are among the bottom 5 in the whole league.

Just be happy though, after the Bills make the move to Toronto, perhaps you can start all over and become a Giants fan or something?

I usually don't like to talk smack

But for a Bills fan to try and tell a Fins fan that their team is over rated and that the Bills are better than us.

I must Laught Out Loud on that

Dude read the posts, your responses are really silly. Talk about splitting hairs...

I say Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league, then you compare him to Trent Edwards. Did I say Edwards is great right now or 'the smartest qb in the league' no. Only fin fans say garbage like that.

Run to your comp% and passer rating. The dude threw the ball max 40 yards. What were the stats of the playoff game when it really mattered? Oh yeah, you all choose to forget about that.

Well, what factual basis do you have for your claim that Pennington is one of the worst starters in the NFL? It's not any statistical measure, so, what is it?

You are right to say Edwards isn't great right now, because he's not. However, he has to be worse than Pennington, because that's what he's proven so far in his career. He's worse. What measure do you have to say that Edwards isn't one of the worst starters in the NFL if Pennington is?

Yes..I will run to completeion % and Passer rating. Maybe one day Edwards will be able to meet those numbers...Again, he'll hav eto do better than a 50/50 split of INTs to TDs, though.

As far as the playoff game, the Ravens were a better team, and they proved it. Hats off to them. They proved what the Buffalo bills could not; That excuses and tearful sobbings about Gimmick offenses aren't what make winners. Going out and doing something about it does.....Something the Bills proved woefully incapable of, twice. The only team in the AFC to go 0-2 against us.

And yes..the guy that "max threw the ball 40 yards" had a higher average per pass attempt than the cannon armed Edwards :chuckle:

Grats you barely won against us twice in your fluke year...whats that make it 2 wins for you against the bills in what 8 tries? Don't make me laugh.

The Bills last playoff game was "The Music City Miracle". :tumbleweed:

Then there is laughter in the room.... :lol:

Grats you barely won against us twice in your fluke year...whats that make it 2 wins for you against the bills in what 8 tries? Don't make me laugh.

You shouldn't laugh. You guys were beaten twice by us...I guess by flukes both times. The only team we fluke won against twice. :lol:

You shouldn't laugh. You guys were beaten twice by us...I guess by flukes both times. The only team we fluke won against twice. :lol:
Yeah, we got beat twice by the jets too, are they good team? No. But still out of 8 games against the bills the fins won two.

My factual basis for Pennington is his career and his playoff game. When you get to the playoffs you can't be a gimmick to win. The dolphins proved that they didn't belong in the playoffs. You think the cassel-lead pats would have been destroyed like you guys were?

Not only did you lose, you weren't even competitive. That would leave a bad taste in any sane person's mouth, but for fin fans, they are encouraged. Go figure.

Yeah, we got beat twice by the jets too, are they good team? No. But still out of 8 games against the bills the fins won two.

My factual basis for Pennington is his career and his playoff game. When you get to the playoffs you can't be a gimmick to win. The dolphins proved that they didn't belong in the playoffs. You think the cassel-lead pats would have been destroyed like you guys were?

Not only did you lose, you weren't even competitive. That would leave a bad taste in any sane person's mouth, but for fin fans, they are encouraged. Go figure.

Do you realize how small a part of our offense the Wildcat was? It was less than 10% of our offensive snaps. It's not like we run a no huddle offense, or a run and shoot or something. The Ravens were simply a better team. And they proved it. Unlike the bills.

Actually, the game was very competetive all the way up until the 4th quarter. You must not have watched it. I can understand why. Why on earth shouldn't we be encouraged. We beat the Kassel led Patriots once. We also posted a better record than they did against almost the same, exact competition. We won enough to get to the playoffs after a terrible year prior.

Unlike the Bills...Who have posted two straight losing seasons, and look to be headed for another one.

Maybe Pennington is one of the worst starters in the NFL...Heck, call him a hot fudge sundae for all I care. I'll take success over failure every time. If he's one of the most terrible starters in the NFL, then Edwards must be the worst, because Edwards so far has been absolutely craptastic in every aspect of the game, and his career.

Any loss leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Anyone that follows sports should feel that way..But when your team shows positive signs of growth and improvment in every area, there's absolutely no reason to not be encouraged. I can understand why you'd be bitter about that, as the bills have shown absolutely no reason for optimism other than a Diva WR on the downside of his career.

dude, you really are coming off like a complete idiot.

a player finishes 2nd in the league in MVP voting, yet is among the worst starters in the league...think aobut that statement for a second....how can you possibly think it makes any sense. Don't care for MVP voting? how about 1st in completion %, 2nd in QB rating, 3rd in TD/Int ratio. Led an offense that set an all-time NFL record for fewest turnovers....all this with no WR's? and the most overrated player in the league at RB?

lastly...as for your ill-informed comment about Miami returning to the bottom of the division as they have been for most of the 2000's.....please take note that since 2000, the Bills have finished last in the AFC East more times than the Dolphins have.

In fact, there isn't one single area in which the Bills can possibly be considered more successful in than the Dolphins this decade. the Dolphins have more wins, more division titles, more winning seasons, more playoff appearences, more playoff wins. the bills are a PATHETIC 60-84 with 0 playoff appearences this decade. PATHETIC. They have a grand total of 1 winning seasons (9-7) this entire decade. PATHETIC.

like your arguement. PATHETIC

PATHETIC (sorry, just had to say it one more time). :chuckle:

Do you realize how small a part of our offense the Wildcat was? It was less than 10% of our offensive snaps. It's not like we run a no huddle offense, or a run and shoot or something. The Ravens were simply a better team. And they proved it. Unlike the bills.

Actually, the game was very competetive all the way up until the 4th quarter. You must not have watched it. I can understand why. Why on earth shouldn't we be encouraged. We beat the Kassel led Patriots once. We also posted a better record than they did against almost the same, exact competition. We won enough to get to the playoffs after a terrible year prior.

Unlike the Bills...Who have posted two straight losing seasons, and look to be headed for another one.

Maybe Pennington is one of the worst starters in the NFL...Heck, call him a hot fudge sundae for all I care. I'll take success over failure every time. If he's one of the most terrible starters in the NFL, then Edwards must be the worst, because Edwards so far has been absolutely craptastic in every aspect of the game, and his career.

Any loss leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Anyone that follows sports should feel that way..But when your team shows positive signs of growth and improvment in every area, there's absolutely no reason to not be encouraged. I can understand why you'd be bitter about that, as the bills have shown absolutely no reason for optimism other than a Diva WR on the downside of his career.
No it wasn't competitive. Your meek offense lead by Pennington did nothing and continued to do nothing the entire game. Well, except for giving up FIVE turnovers.

Now do you realize how unmatchable your +turnover ratio is from last year? You should seeing how you gave away five in the biggest game of the year for you guys.

Like I said before Pennington is like Kerry Collins. He won, but its obvious to see he's one of the worst starters in the league as well. And guess what, the Collins-lead Titans also were rendered useless in the playoffs because of their qb and terrible receiving core. Sound similar? Helllooooo.

No it wasn't competitive. Your meek offense lead by Pennington did nothing and continued to do nothing the entire game. Well, except for giving up FIVE turnovers.

Now do you realize how unmatchable your +turnover ratio is from last year? You should seeing how you gave away five in the biggest game of the year for you guys.

Like I said before Pennington is like Kerry Collins. He won, but its obvious to see he's one of the worst starters in the league as well. And guess what, the Collins-lead Titans also were rendered useless in the playoffs because of their qb and terrible receiving core. Sound similar? Helllooooo.

It's not unmatchable. It can be matched. It will be difficult, but it can happen. I would definitly say it's more likely with Pennington, as opposed, to say...Edwards.

Chad Pennington was 2nd in MVP voting. Helllloooooooooo! so, his peers and NFL coaches didn't think he was all that bad.

Call me when Trent Edwards ever sniffs that.

Again, our terrible recievers did just fine against you guys. So did our terrible QB. Must make the Bills...Well....Terrible! :chuckle:

The Bills, right back in the AFC East cellar where they belong.:hump:

dude, you really are coming off like a complete idiot.

a player finishes 2nd in the league in MVP voting, yet is among the worst starters in the league...think aobut that statement for a second....how can you possibly think it makes any sense. Don't care for MVP voting? how about 1st in completion %, 2nd in QB rating, 3rd in TD/Int ratio. Led an offense that set an all-time NFL record for fewest turnovers....all this with no WR's? and the most overrated player in the league at RB?

lastly...as for your ill-informed comment about Miami returning to the bottom of the division as they have been for most of the 2000's.....please take note that since 2000, the Bills have finished last in the AFC East more times than the Dolphins have.

In fact, there isn't one single area in which the Bills can possibly be considered more successful in than the Dolphins this decade. the Dolphins have more wins, more division titles, more winning seasons, more playoff appearences, more playoff wins. the bills are a PATHETIC 60-84 with 0 playoff appearences this decade. PATHETIC. They have a grand total of 1 winning seasons (9-7) this entire decade. PATHETIC.

like your arguement. PATHETIC

PATHETIC (sorry, just had to say it one more time). :chuckle:
Ha! Miami has been just as pathetic and destroyed in the playoffs when they got there. You are 2-6 against the bills over the last years so just hush. You almost beat the lions to the most disgraceful team in the history of the league. You're lucky Brian Billick's total idiocy prevented you from that dubious remembrance.

Pennington was an mvp candidate because without him the fins were a 1 win team lol. Nothing more. And a college offense was installed to minimize his weaknesses (the inability to make real nfl throws).

The fins last year were like the Browns and the Bengals have been in the past years. They had one overachieving season and now will go back into irrelevance. You guys never had a shot in the playoffs and you didn't belong there. At least let NE represent the AFCE, you know they wouldn't get embarrassed like that.

you really show how ill-informed you are when you keep comparing Pennington to Collins. Collins (2600 yds, 12 TDs, 80 QB rating) couldn't hold chad's jock.....he was much more comparable to Trent Edwards come to think of it.

Yes, the Dolphins and Titans were beaten in the playoffs, both by the Ravens...the second best team in the entire league by the end of last year. It happens.

No one here said the Dolphins were one of the elite teams in the league. but improving from 1 win to 11 wins in 1 year....is it hard to see why there is optimism? On the other hand, forgive us for wondering why Bills fans are optimistic...they have done anything in a decade to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom