local news station(s) coverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

local news station(s) coverage

HolliFinFan

Not a Face Painter
Reaction score
(I wasn't sure where to put this, and I didn't want to clog up the main board.)

Does anyone know the local station(s) who would have video footage of the Steeler's game? I went with my brother, who flew in from Pittsburgh, and he was the one Hines Ward gave the football to after his touchdown. Obviously, we (he) would like a copy of Ward's giving the ball to my brother if possible. Suggestions?
Thanks, Holli
email HolliSprts@aol.com

But that does not mean you can't download the torrent for personal viewing on your computer.

1972 said:
But that does not mean you can't download the torrent for personal viewing on your computer.
Gotcha. My husband is working on the d/l of the torrent. Seems no one we know recorded the game. I have to say that not only was I disappointed in the game the other night, I was disappointed in the Dolphins fans who attacked my brother to try to take away the football. We left quickly after he was attacked by five Fins fans trying to get the ball. My bro is a cop and pretty big--wouldn't know we came from the same family. My other brother and I successfully warded off those who tried to attack my other brother who Hines Ward gave the football. He was too busy trying to protect the ball. He waved to and got a response from Hines. I'm the biggest Dolphin fan around--it was easy after going to high school in Pgh and seeing Marino develop, and then play at Pitt, where I was at most games, even the one where his jersey was retired. (They booed--one for the thumb they passed up on Marino in the draft , and would have had it with Dan.)
Regardless, it was an interesting game seeing my present and past collide. I was, and am, a bit distraught about our season. But, as my brother put it, "We (Steelers) sucked last year. It was tough, but we got Roethlisburger...."
~~Holli

I can't believe people were attacking your brother trying to steal his ball. Well, I guess I can believe it, but that is pretty lame.

Good luck with the torrent. I hear it takes a really long time, but is cool once you get it done.

Yeah, things look pretty bleak this year, but hopefully that will spur some deep changes in the organization, and we will see some light at the end of the tunnel next year.

1972 said:
I can't believe people were attacking your brother trying to steal his ball. Well, I guess I can believe it, but that is pretty lame.
Good luck with the torrent. I hear it takes a really long time, but is cool once you get it done.
Yeah, things look pretty bleak this year, but hopefully that will spur some deep changes in the organization, and we will see some light at the end of the tunnel next year.

We actually had to leave the game after. I was really ticked because even though I am a Dolphins fan, I had them all sitting with me and they were not "in your face type" Steelers fans, like Jets fans can be. No taunting or anything. One guy apologized for it after I told him he'd embarrassed me as a Dolphins fan. It was a hurricane-energized game, and I was concerned about being arrested for curfew violation after it all....PBC Sheriff's office lied about roadblocks as it turned out.
As far as the d/l time and computer stuff, my husband says his computer can do it quickly.
Thanks again for your help.
Holli

Back
Top Bottom