Locked on Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked on Dolphins

Known Travis since he was 18, this town needs someone like him, perfect blend of Fan and analyst..

Best thing we can do if he gets a gig here, is to support the hell out of him, so the numbers look good to Finkle.

Q*@*@$@Y$&@!@!!!! I just found that Podcast. BLEGH. Any suggestions on something else good?

He's been talking Barry Jackson up on Twitter the past couple weeks, isn't he with the Herald?

I hope Travis does well. Guy works hard. I’ve kind of stopped all Dolphins and draft related podcasts. It just gets old after a while. Information overload

100 percent deserved moving up the ladder. Locked on was amazing, looking forward to his new platform whatever it may be. May Tua be with him.

He's a Dolphins fan, yes, but the podcast digs into the X's and O's of prospects and relevant players better than any I've come across. Which pods do you prefer from a analytical perspective?

His twitter account will pick some plays to analyse and he's getting better but rather redundant when he tries to elaborate. His podcast is just a news round-up with opinion obviously wearing aqua and orange glasses, which is fine if you know that is what you are getting. He fumbles his words and get's redundant, again, when attempting to push a point. He should be more succinct. If he fixed that the podcast would probably be 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom