Locked on Dolphins

Manning

Scout Team
Reaction score
I think he’s great. I listen to him daily. His voice and delivery is excellent. I really hope he doesn’t just become a writer. He needs to be heard

ANUFan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
There are some popular posters here that he apparently had problems with and called them out on the show. WTH was that all about?
Someone PM me with the details..

:munch:

IDFinFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
There are some popular posters here that he apparently had problems with and called them out on the show. WTH was that all about?

Hah would love to hear about this....Travis had great podcasts and I will truly miss tuning into Locked on Dolphins. Hopefully his future show is even half as good.

Blackcreekbandit

Derek Jeter sits when he pees
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Travis is the man and I love listening to the podcast. Whoever takes over for him is gonna have some big shoes to fill.

ANUFan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Travis is the man and I love listening to the podcast. Whoever takes over for him is gonna have some big shoes to fill.
I hope he gets hired to do a radio show here in South Florida.

The dude puts in a ridiculious amount of work for a "daily" Dolphins show.
He hasn't annouced it but it seems pretty obvious that

1) It's heavily Dolphins related and 2) He's going to be local soon.

Dolph N.Fan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Travis knows how to spin every little negative thing about Miami in a positive light. That’s for sure. But it’s not quite the same as straight homerism.

Last edited:

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
790 the ticket uses his tweets and info all of the time. Would rather hear it from him.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
His twitter account will pick some plays to analyse and he's getting better but rather redundant when he tries to elaborate. His podcast is just a news round-up with opinion obviously wearing aqua and orange glasses, which is fine if you know that is what you are getting. He fumbles his words and get's redundant, again, when attempting to push a point. He should be more succinct. If he fixed that the podcast would probably be 15 minutes.
criticism without Proper context comes off as douchy..

He’s been on the mic for two years..Doing a podcast solo is a different animal..

Radio is not his first love, he’s a writer, sports journalist..

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My personal hope is he takes over the dolphins website, podcast, writer..analyst, some scouting..

Fintastic17

Starter
Reaction score

Called out Travis and the Locked On people? Or CK, Alf and Simon + the 3YPC people?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom