Locked on Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked on Dolphins

Thread unlocked. Please play nice, feel free to have any view you like on the podcast, but don't make your debates personal.

Kyle does have good insight but needs to work on his delivery as he is a bit dry. It's amplified because Travis' delivery is very passionate and full of energy. I'll give Kyle an opportunity to hone his skills before deciding whether or not I want to continue listening to him.

Have you been able to find the Drive Time podcast yet? I've checked Spotify and only see The Fish Tank so far
I haven't seen it yet either. I have an Android. I went to the teams website and streamed it there.

Boys the new drive time podcast with Travis is pending approval last i knew on the major podcast platforms like Spotify. For now you have to go to the actual Miami Dolphins website and look for it there. This shouldn't last very long as I'm sure the podcast will get approved on the major platforms shortly.

As far as the new locked on podcast with Kyle crabbs..... I gonna give him a few more episodes before giving up but I'm not gonna lie I almost fell asleep during these last few episodes

As far as the new locked on podcast with Kyle crabbs..... I gonna give him a few more episodes before giving up but I'm not gonna lie I almost fell asleep during these last few episodes
I found myself zoning out as well, he's certainly gonna have to learn to liven up a bit. Travis had a projecting voice and good enthusiasm, Kyle is going to have to work on that.

Boys the new drive time podcast with Travis is pending approval last i knew on the major podcast platforms like Spotify. For now you have to go to the actual Miami Dolphins website and look for it there. This shouldn't last very long as I'm sure the podcast will get approved on the major platforms shortly.
Just picked it up on Spotify on my phone, so I'll be tuning in today on my way home from work. I just searched "Miami Dolphins" in podcasts and it was near the bottom of results

My only concern is that will his podcasts become more like propaganda like the audible? On the flip side he should be able to get good information and interviews. I’ve really enjoyed listening to him.

Kyle does have good insight but needs to work on his delivery as he is a bit dry. It's amplified because Travis' delivery is very passionate and full of energy. I'll give Kyle an opportunity to hone his skills before deciding whether or not I want to continue listening to him.

Kyle is a 1,000 times more knowledgeable and has been doing pods for some time. He also puts a ton of effort into his work, that comes over so very clearly on the draft dudes pod, ask him about any prospect and he'll give you his insight, he's switched on in terms of NFL players too. He and Joe his co-host on draft dudes, have a great chemistry and it is probably going to take him sometime to adjust to the single person delivery system which is a lot tougher, so respect to the previous guy for doing that and building up a fan base like he did. If you don't like his style now, you are probably never going to, he's not going to change, I hope at least. I would rather listen to someone informative than rah rah personally, but if that's not your thing then fine, tons of other pods to listen too, and when Wingfield gets his new one up and running, I'm sure you'll have your fix back.

Think this is the longest post you've made Alf, outside of the podcast sub forum :p

Oh and where is this week's episode man, it's Tuesday already , get on with it, :) thought you guys would be all over the fight on Saturday as well as the combine this week.

I dont doubt kyle's knowledge, but he needs to pick up the enthusiasm a tick. I'm not saying Travis level, but show some emotion. Sounds like hes just reading off a script. Also, the transitions to ad breaks are just awful. They cut to a prerecorded advertisement literally between sentences.

I dont doubt kyle's knowledge, but he needs to pick up the enthusiasm a tick. I'm not saying Travis level, but show some emotion. Sounds like hes just reading off a script. Also, the transitions to ad breaks are just awful. They cut to a prerecorded advertisement literally between sentences.

It is interesting that you say this because I'm pretty sure Travis did read off a script and it feels like Crabbs is doing the opposite.

Two episodes in and I enjoy this way more than Travis's 15 minutes of content and 14 minutes of dick pill ads Podcast.

Back
Top Bottom