Locked on Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked on Dolphins

I think he’s great. I listen to him daily. His voice and delivery is excellent. I really hope he doesn’t just become a writer. He needs to be heard

There are some popular posters here that he apparently had problems with and called them out on the show. WTH was that all about?
Someone PM me with the details..

:munch:

There are some popular posters here that he apparently had problems with and called them out on the show. WTH was that all about?

Hah would love to hear about this....Travis had great podcasts and I will truly miss tuning into Locked on Dolphins. Hopefully his future show is even half as good.

Travis is the man and I love listening to the podcast. Whoever takes over for him is gonna have some big shoes to fill.

Travis is the man and I love listening to the podcast. Whoever takes over for him is gonna have some big shoes to fill.
I hope he gets hired to do a radio show here in South Florida.

The dude puts in a ridiculious amount of work for a "daily" Dolphins show.
He hasn't annouced it but it seems pretty obvious that

1) It's heavily Dolphins related and 2) He's going to be local soon.

Travis knows how to spin every little negative thing about Miami in a positive light. That’s for sure. But it’s not quite the same as straight homerism.

Last edited:
790 the ticket uses his tweets and info all of the time. Would rather hear it from him.

His twitter account will pick some plays to analyse and he's getting better but rather redundant when he tries to elaborate. His podcast is just a news round-up with opinion obviously wearing aqua and orange glasses, which is fine if you know that is what you are getting. He fumbles his words and get's redundant, again, when attempting to push a point. He should be more succinct. If he fixed that the podcast would probably be 15 minutes.
criticism without Proper context comes off as douchy..

He’s been on the mic for two years..Doing a podcast solo is a different animal..

Radio is not his first love, he’s a writer, sports journalist..

My personal hope is he takes over the dolphins website, podcast, writer..analyst, some scouting..

I'd like in on this as well.

FrankElegantHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Called out Travis and the Locked On people? Or CK, Alf and Simon + the 3YPC people?

Back
Top Bottom