Locked on Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked on Dolphins

:lol:
It is interesting that you say this because I'm pretty sure Travis did read off a script and it feels like Crabbs is doing the opposite.

Two episodes in and I enjoy this way more than Travis's 15 minutes of content and 14 minutes of dick pill ads Podcast.

Dick pills and self promotion.:lol:

I seem to be in agreement with Kyle more than Travis. Kyle is pretty dry though. I’ll keep listening.

Kyles first show was kinda meh but I’m starting to like him more than Travis. Travis glass half full approach always irked me. Commercial Dolphins radio is perfect for his enthusiasm.

Think this is the longest post you've made Alf, outside of the podcast sub forum :p

Oh and where is this week's episode man, it's Tuesday already , get on with it, :) thought you guys would be all over the fight on Saturday as well as the combine this week.

It was posted on Monday. It's in there.

It was posted on Monday. It's in there.
Strange I couldn't get it on the crappy apple podcast thing, will download now and give it a listen, missed it on my commute the other day, that messed with my routine man :)

I couldn’t be happier. I listen to draft dudes and locked on dolphins. So now I have Kyle Crabbs for both of those. And then Travis has his new podcast which has been solid so a lot of options. Also listen to stick to football which is good. So always have new content available

The Kyle Krabbs LOD podcast is horrible. Couldn't make it through one show. He says about 154 different times "let's talk about" "we're gonna talk about" and other variations, just freakin' talk about it. And he is slow, like he's got a few extra chromosomes he's rubbing together trying to spark an idea.

This is really harsh man. Unnecessarily, So!

I listened to the two Combine episodes of Drive Time. It’s okay. DT will be in my commute line up. I prefer Locked on Dolphins with Kyle. Less emotion and zero self promotion and ego.

It is interesting that you say this because I'm pretty sure Travis did read off a script and it feels like Crabbs is doing the opposite.

Two episodes in and I enjoy this way more than Travis's 15 minutes of content and 14 minutes of dick pill ads Podcast.
Oh I'm sure they all have some sort of script because of content and time frame.

We have no script. We do have a rundown of what we are gonna talk about, but it's natural for us since we have known each other for 20 years.
Well that's what I meant when I said "some sort of script". Like a rundown of topics and things you want to hit on. I probably shouldn't have used the word script.

Kyles first show was kinda meh but I’m starting to like him more than Travis. Travis glass half full approach always irked me. Commercial Dolphins radio is perfect for his enthusiasm.

If you listened to “Fin it to win it” and “Draft Dudes” you already knew Kyle...I like his takes and style! Travis works hard but a bit too monotone for me and rushed.

Got to say Kyle Crabbs from locked on has done way down in my estimation throughout this Watson stuff. He's been propagating this non story over the last through days on his pod and through tweets. I really respect the guy's knowledge but this is either a shameless grab for clicks or he's truly behind the notion. Either way it's a bad look, I know he's young but you have to know when to report on something and when not, and if you do report on it you don't go digging deeper and deeper. Don't want to have to quit listening to his pod, because it's generally a good listen.

Back
Top Bottom