Locked On First Round...i Like It | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked On First Round...i Like It

Maybe the Raiders don't want to take a pass rusher at 4 and constantly be having to compare them to Khalil Mack, who is one of the best around.

What they could do is take a DT like Quinnen Williams and then trade back up using their 24th & 35th to jump up to 13 and take a QB if one falls or even one of the top TE's to help out Carr.

Williams and Hockenson are right up Mayock's alley.

This would be great for us if we could land a top OL and a DT like Dexter Lawrence or a CB.

Mayock is already on record that he wants more picks in the 25-45 range. It sounded pretty clear that if he could trade back out of 4, he would. Doesn't seem to value top 10. I don't see them being a trading partner. Its going to be very tough to find a partner to jump far in this draft. I could see us moving back just a few spots and picking up a 3rd as a more realistic scenario.

dolphins main goal should be QB in rd 1. if murry, haskins is gone than I would try get best players available at 13. need find 3 starter out of these draft.if u find trade partner u still can find good defense player in rd 1.

Back
Top Bottom