Logan Ryan whining after a loss | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Ryan whining after a loss

His comments were certainly a half hearted dig at Tua, but there is more context to what he said. Glennon was diagnosed with a concussion post game. With Jones potentially sidelined as well, they could be down to Fromm as the only QB on the roster. When asked about the QB situation he said (paraphrased) that he was a lefty QB in high school and that he could throw 2 yard passes to his left (like Tua) as well. It is what it is. Tua had some nice mid range passes yesterday that were dropped otherwise he would have been over 80% and 300+ yards.
Watched the video and honestly didn't even take the 2 yard thing as a dig at Tua.

Said he's a lefty like Tua. And he can throw the ball 2 yards to the left. Thought it was more self-deprecating than a dig at Tua.

I had no idea that Logan Ryan was such a little whiner. You'd think he'd be used to losing what with playing in New York.

View attachment 89355
Sounds like a case of butt hurt to me. Maybe instead of throwing jabs after he beats you, you could try to stop him? Oh wait, you did. So not only did he make you his b!tch during the game he then made you act like a b!tch after the game.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

There are over 7 billion people on the planet, and not a single one of them cares what Logan Ryan thinks about anything.

It's a type of offense that when it works it takes time off clock. Gets their defense tured and it rests ours. It's amazing that it works, not every qb can pull this off. Ask briskett

Slowly torturing opponent by a million paper cuts - prob is you need sure handed play-makers there is a key drop and you are punting

Slowly torturing opponent by a million paper cuts - prob is you need sure handed play-makers there is a key drop and you are punting
Seems to be working for us, and we have the least sure handed players in the NFL. Better oline and recievers, and you will see more downfield, also some sort of running game will help.

Tua played well, but drives are stalling a lot. The defense has absolutely carried us through this streak.

On the other hand, the stalling isn't all on Tua. There have been dropped passes, penalties, so on.

Here's plotting of all of Tua's passes:

+28.9 pass EPA is ridiculous. It's essentially saying he's the reason for Miami's offensive points, rather he's MORE responsible for his team's offensive points than any other QB.

Mostly a product of his high completion % and low sack-per-game rate.

I am kind of tired of the short plays too but if it translates into wins I am ok with it . The fact that these millionaires are complaining about it is relatively funny to me
Remember how tired you were watching TB12 dink and dunk his way to Super Bowls in Boston. That's how NFL players feel now watching Tua. Since you can't stop it, the only thing you can do it bitch about it.

I had no idea that Logan Ryan was such a little whiner. You'd think he'd be used to losing what with playing in New York.

View attachment 89355
logan who??? never heard of him.. if that's all he thinks the opposing qb can do then it must be pretty easy to stop yet they failed 80% of the time... idiots don't know when to keep their mouth shut

Remember how tired you were watching TB12 dink and dunk his way to Super Bowls in Boston. That's how NFL players feel now watching Tua. Since you can't stop it, the only thing you can do it bitch about it.
But when Tom did it, no one was complaining about the deep pass. They were praising him for being efficient, smart, taking care of the ball, leading his team to a win, working the clock.

They can't stop it. It's like when a team complains that you ran up the score on them. Your job is to stop them from scoring, if you can't don't blame them for running it up.

Back
Top Bottom