Logan Ryan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Ryan

Was in your camp too, But.......

If Flores see's this guy more valuable ,,,, I got no problem what so ever
D scary now with this guy, OMG

Agreed. Not saying I don't want Ryan but if we can only sign 1, I would prefer Warford. Both would be awesome, but I don't see that happening.

at what point is signing CBs considered a fetish?
DyMdEqt.gif

Rutgers fan here - what a career this guy is having.

Would the Dolphins pay $10M for him? Move him to Safety or would he be the starting Nickel CB?

He can tackle, he can cover, he's smart….Titans coaches must be certain that his replacement can fill his shoes for cheaper - not sure I would have let him go.

I will say this - if we sign this guy….Tua starting or not - Flores is trying to go to the playoffs. Our back end is going to be beastly - might give more time for the DL guys to get some coverage sacks.

My guess is McCain would either return to the slot, be traded, or get cut. Flores coached safeties for the Patriots before he coached linebackers. Moving Ryan to safety is not far fetched. And the system Flores ran in New England uses defensive backs with multiple position skills, like Noah. In other words, any defensive back could potentially play just about any position in the back 4 or 5.

I wonder if Iggy could be the guy moved to safety. He plays best with the ball in front of him. When he has his back to the ball he gets in trouble. Nice closing speed and willing tackler. Good with physical hands at line of scrimmage to disrupt timing.

Back
Top Bottom