Logan Ryan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Ryan

Rutgers fan here - what a career this guy is having.

Would the Dolphins pay $10M for him? Move him to Safety or would he be the starting Nickel CB?

He can tackle, he can cover, he's smart….Titans coaches must be certain that his replacement can fill his shoes for cheaper - not sure I would have let him go.

I will say this - if we sign this guy….Tua starting or not - Flores is trying to go to the playoffs. Our back end is going to be beastly - might give more time for the DL guys to get some coverage sacks.
What ever happened to Damon Hayes, who the Dolphins met with prior to the draft via conference call?

He will be expensive. Seems the cap is already large for DBs. There must be another deal in the works or Phins will sign Logan for 9 or. 10. million. a year and either trade X (I. don't think this is plan A) OR trade/Cut McCain (after June 1 cut or trade) as he has. a 7 million cap. Essentially replacing McCain with Logan which would be a plus to this defense. Brandon Jones will play safety. If Logan can also play safety this would be a plus. Also Bryon Jones our CB can also play safety. this allows the potential to trade X or have mitigation for suspension or injury.

If we sign Logan, I don't see McCain staying. Maybe trade McCain for 6th round draft choice or 7th rounder.

Honestly wouldn’t be a bad option for FS/SS which I’d assume that’s what he’d play here.

I'd think if Miami does sign Ryan, it be longer than a one year deal. The guy can still play. McCain has lost some luster, since he signed his new deal and moved to safety, where I think he's just too small. I know Miami likes McCain's leadership and on field coaching ability, but, I think there comes a time, where is injury history over shadows his production. I agree with sentiment about signing Logan Ryan, he'd be the icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom