Logan Woodside | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Woodside

He is smart, but has a below average arm(big red flag). He benefited from a scheme that accentuated his strengths and hid his flaws, that won't happen in the pros. He has moxey and he has some chad Pennington in him, but I have never seen anyone else like Pennington(really weak arm) being able to overcome that flaw. His deep pass almost always floats. You can be an effective QB with an adequate arm, but not with a weak one. The DBs in this league are too good. But I could be wrong.

He is smart, but has a below average arm(big red flag). He benefited from a scheme that accentuated his strengths and hid his flaws, that won't happen in the pros. He has moxey and he has some chad Pennington in him, but I have never seen anyone else like Pennington(really weak arm) being able to overcome that flaw. His deep pass almost always floats. You can be an effective QB with an adequate arm, but not with a weak one. The DBs in this league are too good. But I could be wrong.

I could not agree more. I don’t want QB’s on my roster with average measurables. The Pennington’s and Montana’s are rare.

He's my favorite Day-3 QB. Reminds me of a less-wild Case Keenum. Accuracy, poise, anticipation are all strengths. He commands an offense like few QB's in this class. Arm isn't great, but it's not bad, and he's an underrated athlete.

His arm is bad. And his release is low. Disaster waiting to happen. I wouldn't draft Woodside period myself.

Back
Top Bottom