LOL@Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL@Bills

Seriously embarrassing.

When the Bills went to Jacksonville a couple of years ago (first playoff game in 17 years) the city mandated a Florida license as proof of residence for anyone purchasing a folding table.

LOL

Is that true?

I did not see any drunken idiots catapulting themselves into folding tables today at New Era Field. My biggest complaint is the ****ing men's rooms. One ****ing door in and out? A gigantic trough rather than individual urinals? Please for the love of God renovate that **** AT LEAST

The Bills stadium makes Hard Rock look like the Taj Mahal.

I know Bills fans love Josh Allen but what do they see? His accuracy is every bit as inconsistent as Tyrod Taylor's. They'll make the playoffs with the defense and schedule they play but one and done is it.

Bills games this season:

BUF 17 @ NYJ 16 - Jets are 1-4, 29th ranked offense, 20th ranked defense
BUF 28 @ NYG 14 - Giants are 2-5 with the 25th ranked offense and 27th ranked defense
BUF 21 vs CIN 17 - Bengals are 0-7 with the 28th ranked offense and 24th ranked defense
BUF 10 vs NE 16 - Patriots are a good team and, surprise! Beat Buffalo at Buffalo
BUF 14 @ TEN 7 - Titans are 3-4, the best team Buffalo has beaten. 27th ranked offense. Do have a pretty good D, though
BUF 31 vs Miami 21 - The 0-6 Dolphins are the 32nd ranked team in the NFL in both offense and defense

Just throwing this out there: The Bills are frauds. They struggle to score points against teams that don't have completely inept defenses and their defense is far from what I'd call a shutdown crew. Their best performance to date was against a struggling Titans team with a banged up offense that was on the verge of benching (and did bench) Marcus Mariota.

I'm not convinced they will make the playoffs, even with that schedule. Their wins have come against teams with a combined record of 6-25, and none of these games were blowouts. Even the game against the lowly Dolphins was close in the 2nd half before Ryan Fitzpatrick threw the game away at the two yard line.

I agree they're not a legitimate contender but having only two games remaining against teams with winning records and the defense playing just well enough, they probably get in. This is like watching the Dolphins those few years they made the playoffs post Marino, unfolding in Buffalo. :lol:

Bills games this season:

BUF 17 @ NYJ 16 - Jets are 1-4, 29th ranked offense, 20th ranked defense
BUF 28 @ NYG 14 - Giants are 2-5 with the 25th ranked offense and 27th ranked defense
BUF 21 vs CIN 17 - Bengals are 0-7 with the 28th ranked offense and 24th ranked defense
BUF 10 vs NE 16 - Patriots are a good team and, surprise! Beat Buffalo at Buffalo
BUF 14 @ TEN 7 - Titans are 3-4, the best team Buffalo has beaten. 27th ranked offense. Do have a pretty good D, though
BUF 31 vs Miami 21 - The 0-6 Dolphins are the 32nd ranked team in the NFL in both offense and defense

Just throwing this out there: The Bills are frauds. They struggle to score points against teams that don't have completely inept defenses and their defense is far from what I'd call a shutdown crew. Their best performance to date was against a struggling Titans team with a banged up offense that was on the verge of benching (and did bench) Marcus Mariota.

I'm not convinced they will make the playoffs, even with that schedule. Their wins have come against teams with a combined record of 6-25, and none of these games were blowouts. Even the game against the lowly Dolphins was close in the 2nd half before Ryan Fitzpatrick threw the game away at the two yard line.
I for one think their defense is legit and they have always played at a high level. Not many teams have given Brady fits like mcdermmot has the past two years.

The offense is limited by a bad OC and a mistake prone QB. right now it works well becaus of the schedule but if Josh Allen is only sustaining a high level of play for a half/quarter then other teams are going to beat them like the pats.

Kind of ironic that Lamar Jackson turned out to be the QB and Josh Allen the RB.

Sometimes it's a topsy turvy world :shrug:

For the next 50 tears Bills fans will be cursing at the decision to trade out of 10 to the Chiefs who selected Mahomes.

I did not see any drunken idiots catapulting themselves into folding tables today at New Era Field. My biggest complaint is the ****ing men's rooms. One ****ing door in and out? A gigantic trough rather than individual urinals? Please for the love of God renovate that **** AT LEAST

The Bills stadium makes Hard Rock look like the Taj Mahal.
c8b6b5c0f02ff31b170474f5eaaabe22.jpg

:lol:

For your next visit I recommend...

s-l640.jpg

Still missing where the Bills fans use their female counterparts as "tools" to break the tables.

Like this....

or like this...
(are you ok? dude, you just hammered your girlfriend)

Mating rituals like this need to be stopped. They are the reason bills fans continue to exist through the generations.

Back
Top Bottom