LOL@Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL@Bills

s-l640.jpg

where would you leave that thing? I have a pick up so im sure i could throw it in the back, but i couldnt imagine wanting to come back to your SUV or car with a used one of those sitting in it for 4 hours while you were in the stadium.

The Bills are who we thought they are. I thought they would make the playoffs based on a weak schedule but now I'm not so sure.

Jarvis Landry - scores a TD, taunts, PAT pushed back so its a 47 yarder, missed, cost his team a point. He just will not grow up.

Jarvis Landry - scores a TD, taunts, PAT pushed back so its a 47 yarder, missed, cost his team a point. He just will not grow up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, Jarvis Landry us Phin fans know real well. I recall seeing some Bills fans upset the browns were favored too due to their season records.

The Bills are who we thought they are. I thought they would make the playoffs based on a weak schedule but now I'm not so sure.
Looks like Josh Allen is who we thought he'd be also. Ironic that the QB taken last in the 1st round turned out to be the best!

Reactions: MD
Looks like Josh Allen is who we thought he'd be also. Ironic that the QB taken last in the 1st round turned out to be the best!
I usually give QBs a couple years before I would dismiss them but the regression of Mayfield and Darnold is just mind blowing. And Allen has not really progressed either.

I usually give QBs a couple years before I would dismiss them but the regression of Mayfield and Darnold is just mind blowing. And Allen has not really progressed either.

Point of "fact" is true. But I don't think these kids are benefiting from top shelf coaching / development

and their PRO careers may suffer irreparable damage! Either that or QB draft hype/ratings/analysis

is nothing but masturbation! And according to recent studies "not very satisfying!"

Point of "fact" is true. But I don't think these kids are benefiting from top shelf coaching / development

and their PRO careers may suffer irreparable damage! Either that or QB draft hype/ratings/analysis

is nothing but masturbation! And according to recent studies "not very satisfying!"
So you are saying that coaching is of utmost importance? Nooooo way....... :lol:

I really thought just picking the right generational QB will solve all other shortcomings. :lol:

You mean Jarvis Landry who was the ONLY reason to watch the Dolphins during his tenure in S. Florida...Jarvis Landry who was the main reason people even thought Ryan Tannehill was a good QB?

That Jarvis Landry?

You mean Jarvis Landry who was the ONLY reason to watch the Dolphins during his tenure in S. Florida...Jarvis Landry who was the main reason people even thought Ryan Tannehill was a good QB?

That Jarvis Landry?
Ryan Tannehill was the main reason people even thought Jarvis Landry was a good WR.

Ryan Tannehill was the main reason people even thought Jarvis Landry was a good WR.

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

If Tannehill had no Landry, we may have been able to get rid of him earlier and started this turn-around sooner.

Landry was Tannehill's safety blanket...much like Streing Sharpe was Brett Favre's when he first started playing for the Packers.

This Thanksgiving the Bills play the Cowboys what if the Bills beat the Cowboys to get to 9-3 (I don't see it)? You know as well as I do the swoon is coming. It happens every year for that organization as it does ours as well 2018 for example. Cowboys (?), Ravens (a huge loss by 20+), Steelers (?), Patriots (Loss by 10+), Jets (Win by 3). I say L,L,L,L,W. 9-7. But, with their hot start out of the gates they get into the playoffs. Good job Buffalo! It is what it is. On to 2020.

My Predictions.PNG

The Bills have one win over a winning team (Tenn) and that's with Mariota at QB. Dallas hasn't beaten a winning team. Both will make the playoffs and Dallas will probably win the NFC East. Like Miami in 2009, sometimes the schedule works in your favor. Most likely, like Miami in 2009, both lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom