LOL Defense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL Defense

Did we really think our LBs were THAT MUCH worse this year? I mean Kiko did some boneheaded things and Raekwon was out of position a lot or slow to react/adjust last season but I thought our LB crew was potentially going to be improved on last year. All around I expected the lack of a legitimate pass rush to be our biggest deficiency. This is major regression, but the Ravens have had our number for what feels like forever.
Linebackers were constantly beaten and ran over today. Completely discouraging

Why isn’t McCain in the slot and Minkah at FS? What happened to putting players in positions to succeed?

Great point, and it was one of the reasons why I knew a lot of this was on the staff but couldn't even define why. We got eaten up at Fitz and McCain as much as we did Rowe and that other guy. And the announcers mentioned about McCain learning a new position. And I just could not fathom why we got rid of McDonald if the play was still to play Fitz where he was and then force McCain to a new position. That was a huge reason why we just didn't have a chance today.

Why isn’t McCain in the slot and Minkah at FS? What happened to putting players in positions to succeed?
This baffles me. McCain is too small to play safety and now it appears he’s too dumb as well. The opening run he hit his own guy and then he did it again later. Laying the wood on his own teammates while ball carriers plow on buy - awesome.

Good for Wake, but he was the king of multi-sack games and then not touching a QB for weeks at a time.

Cam Wake was a great pass rusher and teams schemed every week to stop him while the rest of the overpaid bums on our DL motored around like lost puppies.

He won games for the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom