LOL Dolphins-Bills Moved BACK To 1:00 Start. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL Dolphins-Bills Moved BACK To 1:00 Start.

djfresh47 said:
A 4:15 start would be basically a night game. It's basically dark outside in Buffalo at about 4:30. Part of the reason that Ralph Wilson and the Bills prefer to have games at 1 is because alot of people come from Toronto and surronding areas. I don't care if a person is the biggest fan on the planet when it feels like it is -15 with windchill nobody wants to stand outside and watch football.

All pretty good practical reasons not to have a Pro football game in upper state NY in December! Oh bills fans enjoy your snow, gloomy days, and mediocre football.

Rocky Raccoon said:
it was moved to 4:05 on Monday.

Sorry Rocky, I missed the change from 1 EST to 4 PM, but now it looks like it is back at 1 EST....I like the early times better.....that is 11 am here in Colorado.....perfect for brunch, and bloody marys. :wink:

good thing it got moved back maybe it will be a little bit warmer since i am going to the game

39Csonka said:
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Living in Bills country makes you appreciate being a Miami fan more.
Now if only the morons would actually sell out the game so I can watch it.
That's 2 straight blackouts and counting.

Here's a crazy, out of left field idea.

Buy a ticket.

Tigers2003 said:
All pretty good practical reasons not to have a Pro football game in upper state NY in December! Oh bills fans enjoy your snow, gloomy days, and mediocre football.

Your view of Buffalo weather is so skewed.

We get snow basically 2.5 months of the whole year, for the most part.

The rest, we get good weather. You know, like the stuff you Phins fans get down there in Florida. :rolleyes:

And BTW, both teams share the title of "mediocre football", as of late.

Back
Top Bottom