LOL Dolphins-Bills Moved BACK To 1:00 Start. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL Dolphins-Bills Moved BACK To 1:00 Start.

I presume the reversal came after the league realized that:

* Upstate New Yorkers hate the Dolphins.

* Decembers in Buffalo are cold.

* A late kickoff gives Bills fans an additional three hours to get even more wasted and unruly.

DolfanDaveInATX said:

* A late kickoff gives Bills fans an additional three hours to get even more wasted and unruly.

:lol:

I work shift work and every second Sunday with my new job, so I have missed a few games this year.

• Dec. 17 I was suppose to work and it is my daughters 7th Birthday
  • I was able to get off work so I could watch the Fins then have her party at night
  • My wife scheduled her kids party at noon when the Fish play
  • She tells me this yesterday since she thought I was working I would be OK with it during Sunday afternoon
  • I say it's all fine I can go to the party and still come home to watch the Fish because the NFL gave us a birthday present by changing the game time
  • She says what would I do if the Fish played at the same time and I say go to the party for sure (Knowing the game can't be switched back)
  • Now I'm missing another Fish game (%&^%$* the NFL)
Luckily the Dolphins are out of the hunt because kids have birthdays every year and the Dolphins have not contended for the playoffs in 5 years:lol:

DolfanDaveInATX said:

That's the trifecta right there. That last reason is the dealbreaker though. That's why the Ohio St./Michigan game wasn't primetime...the AD didn't want the drunken fans to embarrass the school or injure someone.

A 4:15 start would be basically a night game. It's basically dark outside in Buffalo at about 4:30. Part of the reason that Ralph Wilson and the Bills prefer to have games at 1 is because alot of people come from Toronto and surronding areas. I don't care if a person is the biggest fan on the planet when it feels like it is -15 with windchill nobody wants to stand outside and watch football.

djfresh47 said:
A 4:15 start would be basically a night game. It's basically dark outside in Buffalo at about 4:30. Part of the reason that Ralph Wilson and the Bills prefer to have games at 1 is because alot of people come from Toronto and surronding areas. I don't care if a person is the biggest fan on the planet when it feels like it is -15 with windchill nobody wants to stand outside and watch football.

wow, you know what that's interesting. Because I can't remember the last time the Bills played a primetime home game.

Rocky Raccoon said:
wow, you know what that's interesting. Because I can't remember the last time the Bills played a primetime home game.

actually last year against denver, but before that was 2000 against the titans..

BrewMan13 said:
Some, but not all :wink:

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Living in Bills country makes you appreciate being a Miami fan more.
Now if only the morons would actually sell out the game so I can watch it.
That's 2 straight blackouts and counting.

Back
Top Bottom