LOL.. I have a feeling the Pats and good ol Billy will take Matt Jones.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL.. I have a feeling the Pats and good ol Billy will take Matt Jones..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If only to give Saban some more headaches..

Saban from the press conference:

"Im so sick of facing this guy.. and now Im going to have to see him some more in the NFL.."
-Saban on Matt Jones

did saban say that or are you being funning:confused:

SkapePhin said:

"Im so sick of facing this guy.. and now Im going to have to see him some more in the NFL.."
-Saban on Matt Jones

If we trade down and get a late first rounder, IMO Saban is going to go after him.

Is this another dream or a nightmare ?(For Saban)

SkapePhin said:

-Saban on Matt Jones

i tought that was a hint that he planned to take jones. don't the pats have bigger needs at CB and LB?

I think the Steelers will take Jones. They converted Randle El and Ward successfully from QB to WR and they need a big, quick replacement for Plax.

SkapePhin said:

-Saban on Matt Jones
I'm not sure he said the "in the NFL" part.

Buddwalk said:
im sorry mark clayton is a better reciever...hes just big guy that can run

...and catch, and presents difficult matchup problems

Buddwalk said:
im sorry mark clayton is a better reciever...hes just big guy that can run

There's not that much of an upside to Clayton though, no real potential that he hasn't reached, he has great hands and does great routes. Jones on the other hand could be better than Moss. I like Clayton but he needs a good QB to throw the ball accurately to him, Feeley isn't the guy at this point in time. I'd rather have Feeley throwing it up in the endzone and letting Jones and his 4.39 speed and 39" inch vertical leap go get it, rather than have Clayton who undoubtedly has better hands and runs probably the best routes of anyone in the draft, and expect Feeley to put it on his chest.

finsrule84 said:
i tought that was a hint that he planned to take jones. don't the pats have bigger needs at CB and LB?
Why would Saban give a hint?

Back
Top Bottom