LOL @ Jets | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

I saw this, at the same time Mehta was singing Gase's praise when hired and saying how the Jets got it right and Gase would take them to the next level. So while it is fun to crap on Gase and the Jets also have to remember the source

Jets are getting their back doors smashed in ?
Will they move on from Darnold? Hope not.
Can't wait to play them

I think Gase only lasts a few more games

I follow the other AFC East teams and I have a suspicion that Gase was given a reprieve before the season. They may be embarrassing their way to having no choice, but to fire him, but I think they were tanking from the start. Darnold isn't the GMs QB.

I follow the other AFC East teams and I have a suspicion that Gase was given a reprieve before the season. They may be embarrassing their way to having no choice, but to fire him, but I think they were tanking from the start. Darnold isn't the GMs QB.

Even if the organization is ok with tanking, it would seem completely nonsensical to entrust Gase with another young QB after his track record. His offenses have been disastrous for years and the QB he failed in Miami and still throws shade at is currently one of the hardest to beat in the league.

Even if the organization is ok with tanking, it would seem completely nonsensical to entrust Gase with another young QB after his track record. His offenses have been disastrous for years and the QB he failed in Miami and still throws shade at is currently one of the hardest to beat in the league.

What would lead you to believe anything about the Jets is sensical? I don't think I've seen an organization that is so disorganized and insane.

They literally saw the Bills hire Rex after he had just failed in New York and went..."Well, Adam Gase was way worse than Rex so let's copy the Bills and hire another failed coach from within the division. Let the GM spend a bunch of money on FA and run the draft then fire him and let the HC hire the GM"

Back
Top Bottom