LOL @ Jets | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

I'm really interested in seeing how Gase approaches this game.

The new found success the Dolphins have had recently has been due to their rushing attack. The Jets are great at stopping the run.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Dolphins were struggling when trying to throw the football more. But the Jets have an awful secondary and are terrible against the pass.

Will Gase stay committed to the running game? Or will the Jets awful secondary be to tempting to not try and air it out? McCown was torching us in the first half on Sunday. If that was a half way decent team the Jets were playing we probably would have been buried at the half.

This is an interesting game for Gase. It's a good test for him. I don't know what I would do. It would be easier to decide if the Jets weren't so good against the run. The Jets want teams to try and run on them.

He'll run until the Jets prove they can stop Ajayi. If they have success against him early, it forces Miami to throw the ball. If Ajayi can get going early, playaction passes could doom the Jets.

He'll run until the Jets prove they can stop Ajayi. If they have success against him early, it forces Miami to throw the ball. If Ajayi can get going early, playaction passes could doom the Jets.

They could. The other part of it is how long will he stay committed to it if it isn't working early and the Jets get off to a good start.

I think it's imperative for the Jets to come out of the gates playing well. They can't start of sluggish like they have in their last 2 wins. Get ahead and maybe Miami will start to panic and go away from whats worked so well for them. But then again, the Jets secondary can't stop a nose bleed...

This should be an interesting game.

They could. The other part of it is how long will he stay committed to it if it isn't working early and the Jets get off to a good start.

I think it's imperative for the Jets to come out of the gates playing well. They can't start of sluggish like they have in their last 2 wins. Get ahead and maybe Miami will start to panic and go away from whats worked so well for them. But then again, the Jets secondary can't stop a nose bleed...

I think it's a game Tannehill will have to win for them, is he capable? he's never played well against us.

I think it's a game Tannehill will have to win for them, is he capable? he's never played well against us.

Yeah, the Jets have handled Tannehill pretty well. We shall see. I was actually really looking forward to watching Geno play this game down here. I think we would have beat Cleveland with him at QB and he plays great in Miami.

We'll see ;)

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

The NFL is tricky. You'd think the Jets will be able to stop Ajayi b/c they have a top rush defense. Watch, he'll have 400 yards. I figured Le'veon Bell would've had 300 yards against Miami and he wasn't even close to that.

I don't understand football. I admit that :lol:

Yeah, the Jets have handled Tannehill pretty well. We shall see. I was actually really looking forward to watching Geno play this game down here. I think we would have beat Cleveland with him at QB and he plays great in Miami.

2nd half yesterday Fitz looked like 2015 Fitz, 1st half he looked like every other year Fitz. I still think the key is our D, Cle thrashed us in the 1st half and the D was great in the 2nd half.

2nd half yesterday Fitz looked like 2015 Fitz, 1st half he looked like every other year Fitz. I still think the key is our D, Cle thrashed us in the 1st half and the D was great in the 2nd half.

I have no problem with Fitz right now. He did a good job yesterday rebounding from a bad first half. The whole team did. I just don’t think our pass defense is any good. It’s 2014 form bad.

I don’t think the coaching staff/front office thought that Revis would take this big of a step back.

I have no problem with Fitz right now. He did a good job yesterday rebounding from a bad first half. The whole team did. I just don’t think our pass defense is any good. It’s 2014 form bad.

I don’t think the coaching staff/front office thought that Revis would take this big of a step back.

they need to stop treating revis like it's 2009. he needs help. they finally made adjustments in the 2nd half.

[tweet]794051161561137152[/tweet]

Only 19 more days til the fourth anniversary of the buttfumble. :sidelol:

And yet that butt fumble is far more memorable than either of those playoff runs.

no it's not, from jealous rival fans maybe but nothing can take away from those great runs and the excellent play of our young QB at the time. you guys can only dream Tannehill will play that well or that you'd actually make the playoffs and win playoff games.

no it's not, from jealous rival fans maybe but nothing can take away from those great runs and the excellent play of our young QB at the time. you guys can only dream Tannehill will play that well or that you'd actually make the playoffs and win playoff games.
Nope. From the entire NFL fan base, with the exception of the Jets fan base, the butt fumble is far more memorable.

that's like saying no one remembers the dolphins 2 SBs, we just remember Garo's play.
No it's not. The Dolphins WON 2 Super Bowls. They didn't LOSE two Super Bowls. People remember the winners for more often than the losers. In the case with the Jets they weren't even the Super Bowl loser.

Back
Top Bottom