LOL @ Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

What's the difference if a team wastes 4 years on 1 QB or multiple QBs? Waste is waste.
Sanchez, Tebow, Geno Smith, Vick, Fitzpatrick .......
w/ those QBs we made 2 title games and had 2 legit chances at SBs. you haven't even been over .500. there's waste then there's WASTE.

Seeing as how I was at the game yes, I'm aware of the circumstances. Are you telling me the Jets are the better 1-2 team?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Yeah. I know. Speaking of awful, your quarterback threw 6 INTs. That's something even the worst QB in human history, Tannehill, has never been able to accomplish.

Long way to go but I say we are better.

Hopefully he got it out of the system, I'd rather one spectacularly awful game than continual mediocre play.

w/ those QBs we made 2 title games and had 2 legit chances at SBs. you haven't even been over .500. there's waste then there's WASTE.

a) you made with one of these QBs the AFCC games
b) those games were more than 5 years ago. As a timeline you used the Tannehill years which began in 2012. You made the bed you lay in it.
c) Sanchez had very little to do with the AFCC runs. His stats and play was worse than Tannehill's (except his first year). He was along for the ride. ha, I can't believe that I defend Tannehill. :lol:
d) Since 2012 (your timeline) the Jets have not made the playoffs either. Records mean nothing unless you accomplish something beyond a regular season.
e) since 2012 (your timeline) you may have had a winning season (and nothing to show for) but you also had a 4-12 season which the ****ty Dolphins did not have.
f) since 2012 (your timeline) the Jets had 28 regular season wins and the ****ty Dolphins 29.

waste is waste
diarrhea is diarrhea

Another stat: in the last 8 years only two teams won the AFC East. The Pats and Dolphins. Not the Jets. :sidelol:

a) you made with one of these QBs the AFCC games
b) those games were more than 5 years ago. As a timeline you used the Tannehill years which began in 2012. You made the bed you lay in it.
c) Sanchez had very little to do with the AFCC runs. His stats and play was worse than Tannehill's (except his first year). He was along for the ride. ha, I can't believe that I defend Tannehill. :lol:
d) Since 2012 (your timeline) the Jets have not made the playoffs either. Records mean nothing unless you accomplish something beyond a regular season.
e) since 2012 (your timeline) you may have had a winning season (and nothing to show for) but you also had a 4-12 season which the ****ty Dolphins did not have.
f) since 2012 (your timeline) the Jets had 28 regular season wins and the ****ty Dolphins 29.

waste is waste
diarrhea is diarrhea

Another stat: in the last 8 years only two teams won the AFC East. The Pats and Dolphins. Not the Jets. :sidelol:

YOU mentioned Sanchez, correct? he was released due to injury and an inept GM but when here had a winning record(something Ryan does not have) and helped us make 2 postseasons(0 for Ryan), win 4 road playoff games(0 for Ryan) and gave us 2 legit SBN shots. That's better than the last 4+ years for Miami, right?

how did you do in that lone playoff game since 2002?:lol:

and one more stat:

In years Tom Brady has been NE's primary QB only ONE other team besides NE has won the AFC East. It was the Jets, not the Dolphins and we weren't humiliated out of the playoffs at home in the WC rd like Mia 2008 w/o Brady:lol:

Seeing as how I was at the game yes, I'm aware of the circumstances. Are you telling me the Jets are the better 1-2 team?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Yeah. I know. Speaking of awful, your quarterback threw 6 INTs. That's something even the worst QB in human history, Tannehill, has never been able to accomplish.

Our QB isn't a first round pick who we invested 4+ years in. The Dolphins are one of the worst franchises in the NFL. It shows every year now.

YOU mentioned Sanchez, correct? he was released due to injury and an inept GM but when here had a winning record(something Ryan does not have) and helped us make 2 postseasons(0 for Ryan), win 4 road playoff games(0 for Ryan) and gave us 2 legit SBN shots. That's better than the last 4+ years for Miami, right?

how did you do in that lone playoff game since 2012?:lol:

and one more stat:

In years Tom Brady has been NE's primary QB only ONE other team besides NE has won the AFC East. It was the Jets, not the Dolphins and we weren't humiliated out of the playoffs at home in the WC rd like Mia 2008 w/o Brady:lol:

Yes I mentioned Sanchez. Because in your timeline (since 2012) he was the starter. :bobdole:
In that span he was not part of a Jets playoff run. As a matter of fact the Jets made as often the playoffs as the Dolphins: Zero times. You established the time frame (Ryan Tannehill) nobody else.

It doesn't matter if Brady was out or not. We won the division and you did not. If the Patriots would have been so handicapped that year because Brady wasn't playing where were the Jets? Oh yeah, missed out on the AFC East title.

I give you that AFC East title in 2002 though you have to expand your time frame to the nth-factor. And it was three-way tie. You beat us fair and square in the division tiebreaker (with Buffalo being the x-factor) and New England in some wacko tie breaker.

Hey since you have no grounds to argue anymore we can expand the time frame even further:
Total wins overall: Dolphins 449 Jets 399 (as of 2015)

Seriously: a Jet fan arguing about his crap **** team with a Dolphins fan about his crap **** team. :m359:
And since that is a Dolphins board I have to say: get a life. :loser:

You know how ridiculous you are? You are arguing with someone who is a critic of Tannehill. :crazy:

Yes I mentioned Sanchez. Because in your timeline (since 2012) he was the starter. :bobdole:
In that span he was not part of a Jets playoff run. As a matter of fact the Jets made as often the playoffs as the Dolphins: Zero times. You established the time frame (Ryan Tannehill) nobody else.

It doesn't matter if Brady was out or not. We won the division and you did not. If the Patriots would have been so handicapped that year because Brady wasn't playing where were the Jets? Oh yeah, missed out on the AFC East title.

I give you that AFC East title in 2002 though you have to expand your time frame to the nth-factor. And it was three-way tie. You beat us fair and square in the division tiebreaker (with Buffalo being the x-factor) and New England in some wacko tie breaker.

Hey since you have no grounds to argue anymore we can expand the time frame even further:
Total wins overall: Dolphins 449 Jets 399 (as of 2015)

Seriously: a Jet fan arguing about his crap **** team with a Dolphins fan about his crap **** team. :m359:
And since that is a Dolphins board I have to say: get a life. :loser:

You know how ridiculous you are? You are arguing with someone who is a critic of Tannehill. :crazy:

we have been dolphin like in recent years no doubt about that but we haven't overpaid for a QB, invested a #1 pick in one or invested any part of our future in one.

we got Favred in 2008. the div title counts but it's different against Brady.

overall history I have always acknowledged Miami is better, 5 SB apps and 2 wins is better than 1 SB app and 1 win. Shula is an all time great coach and you guys were lucky to have him for so long but in this Century we have been a lot better.

it's all in fun, sometimes we just have to relax even though our teams stink.

Long way to go but I say we are better.

Hopefully he got it out of the system, I'd rather one spectacularly awful game than continual mediocre play.

I wouldn't expect him to play that ****ty again. Seattle is next so that will be his big moment to show he won't play that way again.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Our QB isn't a first round pick who we invested 4+ years in. The Dolphins are one of the worst franchises in the NFL. It shows every year now.

Worst in terms of what? Your team hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1969. That's worse than Miami's 1984 appearance. The bottom line is Super Bowl appearances and wins. Your franchise is worse.

I wouldn't expect him to play that ****ty again. Seattle is next so that will be his big moment to show he won't play that way again.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Worst in terms of what? Your team hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1969. That's worse than Miami's 1984 appearance. The bottom line is Super Bowl appearances and wins. Your franchise is worse.

we'll see, we are 1-2 and have handed away 2 games. Seattle played like Seattle last week but wilson is banged up, it's an early start on the east coast. if we are going to be a threat for the playoffs I think we kind of need to find a way to win this game.

Our franchise isn't close to as bad as yours. I'm talking about where they are now. I don't care about the 1980's and 1970's. That means nothing in 2016. We haven't been great, but we've been much better than you. It's not even close.

I'm not talking about your history. I'm talking about the state of your franchise in present day, not living deep in the past. Talk to me about the last 15 or so years. That's what matters.

we'll see, we are 1-2 and have handed away 2 games. Seattle played like Seattle last week but wilson is banged up, it's an early start on the east coast. if we are going to be a threat for the playoffs I think we kind of need to find a way to win this game.

Miami handed away Week 1 in Seattle. That game balances out Sunday's game so 1-2 is where they should be. The game in Cincy will be interesting. I imagine the Jets beat Seattle b/c of the cross country trip and Wilson is hurt (happened in Week 1).

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Our franchise isn't close to as bad as yours. I'm talking about where they are now. I don't care about the 1980's and 1970's. That means nothing in 2016. We haven't been great, but we've been much better than you. It's not even close.

I'm not talking about your history. I'm talking about the state of your franchise in present day, not living deep in the past. Talk to me about the last 15 or so years. That's what matters.

Funny. This "one of the worst franchises in the NFL" has the same record as your 2016 team that hasn't been great. I wonder how that could be possible?

we have been dolphin like in recent years no doubt about that but we haven't overpaid for a QB, invested a #1 pick in one or invested any part of our future in one.

we got Favred in 2008. the div title counts but it's different against Brady.

overall history I have always acknowledged Miami is better, 5 SB apps and 2 wins is better than 1 SB app and 1 win. Shula is an all time great coach and you guys were lucky to have him for so long but in this Century we have been a lot better.

it's all in fun, sometimes we just have to relax even though our teams stink.

I am relaxed. I just don't like you.

I am relaxed. I just don't like you.

that's your issue. has nothing to do w/ these discussions, please stay on topic.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Miami handed away Week 1 in Seattle. That game balances out Sunday's game so 1-2 is where they should be. The game in Cincy will be interesting. I imagine the Jets beat Seattle b/c of the cross country trip and Wilson is hurt (happened in Week 1).

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Funny. This "one of the worst franchises in the NFL" has the same record as your 2016 team that hasn't been great. I wonder how that could be possible?

how did you hand Sea the win? we lost by a point to Cincy, we missed a PAT and a 20 yd FG. last week we had 8 TOs including 2 in the EZ and had 2 return TDs.

we are 3 weeks in, we also have the same record as Arizona and Cincy. Those teams will likely be a lot better than any of us.

I want to see how the Jets fare vs Seattle this week.

I don’t think we’ll do well. Fitz is the type of QB who will struggle against a D like Seattle who has a very aggressive secondary. He needs a couple cupcake games thrown in between all these good D’s he’s going against. And he isn’t getting it this season until later. Fans are going to be calling for him to be benched after this Sunday. It least that’s my opinion right now. And it’s not fair.

When you’ve been so starved for a franchise QB like the Jets have the fan base becomes restless. They’ve already put unrealistic expectations on Fitz and a lot of them are going to be mad that those unrealistic expectations aren’t going to be met.

Fitz isn’t capable of carrying us to victory against Seattle on his right arm. The Jets are going to need a big effort from their defense against hopefully, a hobbled Russell Wilson if they are going to have a chance to steal the game.

I don’t think we’ll do well. Fitz is the type of QB who will struggle against a D like Seattle who has a very aggressive secondary. He needs a couple cupcake games thrown in between all these good D’s he’s going against. And he isn’t getting it this season until later. Fans are going to be calling for him to be benched after this Sunday. It least that’s my opinion right now. And it’s not fair.

When you’ve been so starved for a franchise QB like the Jets have the fan base becomes restless. They’ve already put unrealistic expectations on Fitz and a lot of them are going to be mad that those unrealistic expectations aren’t going to be met.

Fitz isn’t capable of carrying us to victory against Seattle on his right arm. The Jets are going to need a big effort from their defense against hopefully, a hobbled Russell Wilson if they are going to have a chance to steal the game.

what he did last week had nothing to do w/ carrying a team, he's never been asked to carry us in any way but last week was as bad as we have ever seen from a QB which is saying something.

w/ that said, he won't be as bad as last week again even though we face a better D.

Back
Top Bottom