LOL @ Jets | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

Gotta say I'm enjoying watching Adam Gase and his shitty ass green team get their ****ing asses handed to them.

I’m enjoying this. First game of the year against Baltimore I was watching the game at bokampers. This jets fan was hootin and hollering so happily every time Baltimore scores. Wish I could be next to him now doing the same every time the pats score and get takeaways :lol:

3rd and long, throw it yards short of the sticks aaahhh this looks familar

I’m enjoying this. First game of the year against Baltimore I was watching the game at bokampers. This jets fan was hootin and hollering so happily every time Baltimore scores. Wish I could be next to him now doing the same every time the pats score and get takeaways :lol:
I hate Brady and the Pats but I got numb to their success. So, yeah I am enjoying this big time. After last week's lucky win against the Cowboys they were big mouthing again and how they were coming from behind now and head to the playoffs now that Darnold is back. They even called the Pats game a "trap game". :lol:

Just hand NE the trophy already so we can move on to next season.

I can't stand how teams play scared of the Patriots.

Whatever happened to the days when guys use to hit Brady repeatedly?

The guys almost 50 and defenses refuse to go after him...

You think at that age he wants to be hit all night?

Gut punches!

I too am numb to pats success, I just roll with it and expect them to win the superbowl every year at this point.

To me its brings me alot of joy to see Adam Gase, The QB guru get spanked and his protege play like crap.
Gase is a terrible coach and I wouldn't even want him as an OC. The guy always came off to me like an egomaniac who only likes players that stoke his ego or that has carried him to success before.. I will never forget him getting Jay Cutler instead of Kaep,RG3, or any other young QB with upside..

He basically ran off Ajayi,Landry, and Drake to an extent with his coaching and Doghouse.. I still can't forget his reason for not playing ajayi " Sometimes you gotta go for the single instead of the homerun".. Yeah well you definitely got your singles hitter.lmao

I always thought this franchise would have had a much better shot in 2018 and 2017 if you had Ajayi/Drake to go with Landry.. Instead he got rid of all those young ascending talents.

Back
Top Bottom