LOL @ Jets | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

Fairly close. Basically Osemele said he was injured the Jets said it wasn't bad and he could play. Osemele continued to have injuries, went to a doctor they said he needed surgery. Jets disagreed. He got another opinion and they said he had extensive shoulder damage and needed shoulder surgery.
Thanks. I was just trying to stitch together bits and pieces I have heard. :lol:

But yeah, you are right, it might look bad on the Jets.

C, you are too kind. I saw the cracks in the second year. Psychopaths cannot handle failure, I could see it coming. He started going off the rails the second year, and became the classic train wreck in the third.

The Ever Fan Of The Jets Loosing VIPER
Yep. Getting Cutler doomed season 2 before it started.

They're pointing out on JetNation that in his last 10 games, Gase is 1-9 with 8 offensive TDS and Darnold has thrown 8 ints in his last 3 games

They're pointing out on JetNation that in his last 10 games, Gase is 1-9 with 8 offensive TDS and Darnold has thrown 8 ints in his last 3 games
Gase turns offenses into 3 and out machines.

I'm not just saying this cause Darnold is on the Jets, but I feel like way too many people didnt watch Darnold after his first season at USC. He has elite tools but kid has had a big problem with fumbles and interceptions.

Tidbits from www.theganggreen.com:

-The absolute worst head coach I have ever seen and it’s not even close. Luckily this is the guy we chose to handle our 22 year old franchise QB. I guess watching him dismantle and ruin a team for three years wasnt enough for the Johnsons (and some other johnsons on this site).

-I really never thought I could miss Todd Bowles so much. We only won 4 games last year but were competitive and could have easily won 8+ games. We played hard and looked like something that somewhat resembled a football team.

-when a coach leaves a team and that team immediately goes into a full blown rebuild, tossing veterans out the door for picks and tanking… Maybe you shouldn’t hire the coach that left them in that spot…

-Exactly my thoughts. Bowles would get blown out by the Patriots and one other bad game but I miss complaining about him punting with under 5 minutes left in a game down by a score. At least we looked like a team. I don't think we could beat an AAFL team. Half those players were former Jets. They could make an all-star team of ex Jets and we'd lose. Hackenberg qb. Jalin Marshall wr. Lorenzo Mauldin rush end and a few others. Gase must go.

-Am I the only one who keeps refreshing Twitter to see if this assclown is gone? I can't believe I supported this guy while Darnold was out.

Is there a bigger dumbass in the nfl than Jamal Adams?

This dude thinks of himself like Aaron Donald and Tom Brady LOL.

He was wayyy over drafted by the Jets and I have no clue how he made the top 100 last year.

You can literally count the big plays he’s made in his entire career on one hand.

Back
Top Bottom