LOL @ Jets | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

He just wants to get out of town. That's obvious. This is a clear-cut case of a guy finding an opportunity to worm his way out of town and then taking it.

It's really transparent and hypocritical of him to complain that the team got calls about him when it's so damn obvious what he's doing. He wants to go to Dallas and he's trying to get the team to oblige him.

At least we can have fun at the jets and Gase expense

Dear fans of the ****ing green pile of :poop . Do not say you lost to the worst team in the NFL. Having one win makes us better than the Bengals and having beaten your crap :poop team it makes us better than you.

At best you got beaten by the 3rd worst team in the NFL and that makes us still better than you.

J-E-T-S ....tank...tank...tank
:lol:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Adam Gase: "I gotta go back and watch this thing."

Maybe you should have been watching while your team was on the field instead of sitting on the bench looking at your Microsoft Surface and playsheets?

Edit: I wish the reports were miked so we could hear the questions better in these pressers.

Last edited:
So after looking at what has been going on with the Jets, they legit remind me of Wanny's last year with us. Where after every game the vets on the team are like "well we at least we aren't (insert team)" and then they would lose.

I was an Adam Gase fan here, and while he regressed each yearwith the Fins, this is a completely different guy who looks way over his head. I had hear from those in the organization that they felt Adam Gase needed to take time to reinvent himself and that they felt going right back into a head coaching gig would not be good for him. They said he didn't accept what his weaknesses were.

As for the Jets? It's a team without leaders.

So after looking at what has been going on with the Jets, they legit remind me of Wanny's last year with us. Where after every game the vets on the team are like "well we at least we aren't (insert team)" and then they would lose.

I was an Adam Gase fan here, and while he regressed each yearwith the Fins, this is a completely different guy who looks way over his head. I had hear from those in the organization that they felt Adam Gase needed to take time to reinvent himself and that they felt going right back into a head coaching gig would not be good for him. They said he didn't accept what his weaknesses were.

As for the Jets? It's a team without leaders.
Whispers that a lot of vets in New York are not buying in to Gase which is a repeat of Miami. Going in to another head job so fast without time for self reflection may very well cost him another chance as a head coach at the NFL level. By no means am I advocating for 17 but the regression in Darnold makes me wonder about how bad 17 had gotten.

I'm not sure the Jets fire Gase because Boles and McCagnon are on the payroll until the end of 2020 but, at the same time how can they keep him when its becoming obvious the team is quitting on him.

Even Keyshawn Johnson is now weighing in saying that Chris Johnson should have consulted with him because he had at least 25 better recommendations for HC than Gase.

I had heard from those in the organization that they felt Adam Gase needed to take time to reinvent himself and that they felt going right back into a head coaching gig would not be good for him. They said he didn't accept what his weaknesses were.

Hey C, A Gase cannot "Reinvent" himself until he receives professional care for his "issues". It is far more than just stubbornness. When I saw his introductory presser, all I could think about was the song "comfortably numb",
"That'll keep you going, for the show, Come on it's time to go". Then there is the hat, social anxiety, plus the detachment issues etc. There is far more wrong with him than just needing to "reinvent", seriously this is waaay beyond the average psychopathy, oh and by the way all of us have different levels of psychopathy, it is just a matter of degree.

Now in my life I have seen the A. Gase management style waay to often and I have no sympathy for these types of people, with them, it is always someone else and not them. Nope, he deserves what he gets, As a famous guy once said, "When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points."

The Ever Self Improving VIPER

Gase lmao! This guy has got to be one of the worst coaches in history. He is a fraud! I wouldn’t let him be an equipment manager on my team. I’m so glad he is gone! I never wanted him hired here. Who couldn’t have looked good with Peyton Manning at QB!

Hey C, A Gase cannot "Reinvent" himself until he receives professional care for his "issues". It is far more than just stubbornness. When I saw his introductory presser, all I could think about was the song "comfortably numb",
"That'll keep you going, for the show, Come on it's time to go". Then there is the hat, social anxiety, plus the detachment issues etc. There is far more wrong with him than just needing to "reinvent", seriously this is waaay beyond the average psychopathy, oh and by the way all of us have different levels of psychopathy, it is just a matter of degree.

Now in my life I have seen the A. Gase management style waay to often and I have no sympathy for these types of people, with them, it is always someone else and not them. Nope, he deserves what he gets, As a famous guy once said, "When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points."

The Ever Self Improving VIPER

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom