LOL @ Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

Yet you're able to say the Jets are better without investing a second of time knowing what the Dolphins are about. Whatevs.

I've watched a lot of Dolphins football in the years prior to know that they have been bad, haven't seen them play a full game until Thursday and they looked awful is my point. The offense is terrible. I've listened to enough people who do watch the Dolphins play that they are bad. That's all.

While I don't have high expectations for the Jets, I think the Dolphins are a 4-6 win team. I still think the Jets are better than that unless they bench Fitz and hand the reigns over to Petty earlier than I expect them to.

I've watched a lot of Dolphins football in the years prior to know that they have been bad, haven't seen them play a full game until Thursday and they looked awful is my point. The offense is terrible. I've listened to enough people who do watch the Dolphins play that they are bad. That's all.

While I don't have high expectations for the Jets, I think the Dolphins are a 4-6 win team. I still think the Jets are better than that unless they bench Fitz and hand the reigns over to Petty earlier than I expect them to.

Despite our offense being terrible, Jets are only averaging two more points a game. On the flip side the Dolphins defense is roughly four points better. At this point, both teams are equally terrible. I would look to the head to head matchups to decide who finishes last in the division.

Despite our offense being terrible, Jets are only averaging two more points a game. On the flip side the Dolphins defense is roughly four points better. At this point, both teams are equally terrible. I would look to the head to head matchups to decide who finishes last in the division.

That's fair. Like I said, it doesn't matter much. Both teams will be watching the playoffs from home this year again.

Fitz was brutal in KC, he wasn't bad yesterday. that's a pretty good D he faced and he was ok. the problem is the D, this unit should be dominant and it is not only not dominant but it is terrible.

In what way was he ok yesterday?

Miami wins 5 this year.

Jets may win 6 max.

we stink. it just sucks, this team has so much talent but the coaching is horrific on the defensive side of the ball. I really miss rex.

I'm with you on this one...thank god we didn't keep yer coach.

A lot of people here wanted to keep him. Your team's effort and personality mirrors his coaching style...lets see if he can turn it around.

We lost to Pitt, a top team in the AFC. You lost to the Titans at home.....

The Titans stink. The Jets stink also. Miami is one of the worst teams and franchises in the league.

This is like the political debates here. Yep, Miami stinks. No one here is saying anything otherwise so your continuing to use that fact as a way to distract away from your team blowing as well needs to stop.

This is like the political debates here. Yep, Miami stinks. No one here is saying anything otherwise so your continuing to use that fact as a way to distract away from your team blowing as well needs to stop.

????? I said the Jets stink. My fan base is determined to fire another head coach because of the start to this season....

But the Dolphins haven't had any success since the turn of the century. Minus one year

????? I said the Jets stink. My fan base is determined to fire another head coach because of the start to this season....

Send Bowles back to Miami. We'll take him along with Kacy Rogers. Thanks.

I don't care who is worse, we stink. Bowles is just a disaster.

But the Dolphins haven't had any success since the turn of the century. Minus one year

Do you really believe they stink? You always have these little cute anecdotes about Miami not doing anything in years. It's strange because I've never once indicated anything different. One has nothing to do with the other.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I don't care who is worse, we stink. Bowles is just a disaster.

I'd prefer a higher pick than you guys which is guaranteed to happen.

Back
Top Bottom